**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next rankup dilemma

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Really conflicted about this choice. For the context, I'm running almost full suicides, don't have r5 mystics (Sym Supreme and Magik are at r4), have OR at r5 (for Colossus synergy) and 6* duped Falcon at r2. Also going through 6.2 at the moment, content-wise

Next rankup dilemma 25 votes

5* Archangel (awakened) to r5
72%
Kill_GreyEtjamate_dua_shumgash228Aaronc94Sarvanga1_Thoye3OmedennDavepool87Param1988EtherealityFarrukh_tvCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Scarcity27XanatosThe_HoTUMolemanisbestchamp 18 votes
5* Colossus (unawakened) to r5
12%
evilKINGwilsonDooberman420Luke9523 3 votes
5* Symbiote Supreme (unawakened) to r5
4%
Aleor 1 vote
6* Hit-monkey (unawakened) to r2
12%
Gr8TonyStarkValentinos13Husain_b128 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Symb for 6.2 boss, 6.3 medusa, aol and many other mystic fights. But he's not really suicide friendly. AA is an option, but I don't think you really need him? Colossus needs his sig, and hm is nothing special, don't see anything I'd use mine for
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    If you are running suicides, you are most likely to use OR more, so I would choose colossus as their pair can clear most of the content till act 7.1.
    AA is also a good choice, but he loses health due to suicides if you don't have nick synergy.
    If you don't have good power control champ, consider taking magik to r5, as she benefits from suicides.
    You can't go wrong with either.
  • Options
    gash228gash228 Posts: 106
    Aleor said:

Symb for 6.2 boss, 6.3 medusa, aol and many other mystic fights. But he's not really suicide friendly. AA is an option, but I don't think you really need him? Colossus needs his sig, and hm is nothing special, don't see anything I'd use mine for

Have you ever played AA? If so, how can you say that he has no use for? And you're severely underrating Hit-monkey. He was the Skill Corvus before Mole-Man buff.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    gash228 said:

Aleor said:

Have you ever played AA? If so, how can you say that he has no use for? And you're severely underrating Hit-monkey. He was the Skill Corvus before Mole-Man buff.
    I have aa r4 5*, and he's good, when opponent is not bleed immune or poison immune or you can heavy easily. Once one of these is not true, he becomes not that impressive. Personally I'd choose Colossus over aa (wich I did actually, have r5 Colossus). With omega synergy Colossus has similar damage, but he's still useful without his heavy and has a lot of immunities.
    As for hm, all this skill corvis - the only reliable thing monkey has is damage. Corvus at least has some solid utility on first 20-30 hits. With hm you can't even counter evade consistently, have to let opponent evade every 8 seconds, iirc
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

gash228 said:

Aleor said:

I have aa r4 5*, and he's good, when opponent is not bleed immune or poison immune or you can heavy easily. Once one of these is not true, he becomes not that impressive. Personally I'd choose Colossus over aa (wich I did actually, have r5 Colossus). With omega synergy Colossus has similar damage, but he's still useful without his heavy and has a lot of immunities.
    As for hm, all this skill corvis - the only reliable thing monkey has is damage. Corvus at least has some solid utility on first 20-30 hits. With hm you can't even counter evade consistently, have to let opponent evade every 8 seconds, iirc
    So I guess you don't want to rank up Magneto or Human Torch either then? Some champs may not be able to handle every matchup, but they still have tons of use since they're the very best option in the matchups they do handle. Hell, Symbiote Supreme is one of those champions. So I have no idea why you're acting like AA is too niche.