**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not understandable at all!

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
Making this post again as previous one got deleted
Don't know why

So this is how we matched against todays war
Is it fair and where we do have chance to stand against them!
Please kabam don't delete this post as I haven't broke any forum rules

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

you have the same war rating and you're in the same bracket.....are you genuinely asking?

I can see what you mean?
    I just want to know that to move up in ranking shouldn't the similar alliance rating matching done so that there should be equal chance.
    Is it fair for us to take a loss which is not in our control!
    This is what it is but matching 12 million alliance to 28 million in same bracket doesn't seem good
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    You can’t win them all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

you have the same war rating and you're in the same bracket.....are you genuinely asking?

I can see what you mean?
    I just want to know that to move up in ranking shouldn't the similar alliance rating matching done so that there should be equal chance.
    This is what it is but matching 12 million alliance to 28 million in same bracket doesn't seem good
    You're also only 2 bgs. Alliance rating doesn't matter because it's obvious they aren't giving full effort. How many deaths do you have currently?

I can see what you mean?
    You're also only 2 bgs. Alliance rating doesn't matter because it's obvious they aren't giving full effort. How many deaths do you have currently?
    Anyway this war is lost already and if opponent is also playing with 2bg which doesn't mean you can conclude that opponent are not giving full effort.I have 2 friends whose ally play with 2 bg and they consistently maintain gold 2.
    Yeah I get that they are moving up in the ranking but can't you see the average member prestige which is 9k in comparison to 6k of ours(Alliance rating doesn't matters but average member prestige matters and you can imagine the defence by just looking at average member prestige)
    And of course their defence were full of rank5 champions.
    Will3808 said:

Man, look at your war rating. That’s how matchups are made. The reason your first post was deleted was because you’re complaining without merit.

Well that post went to review and since I created the second one so they removed last one.
    I think I have got enough answers for this!
    I can also see how matchmaking works and I just wanted elaboration for this matchmaking of two alliance of entirely different strength.
    And it isn't complaining in my opinion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You are Cavalier and worried about R5's on defense?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

Man, look at your war rating. That’s how matchups are made. The reason your first post was deleted was because you’re complaining without merit.

Well that post went to review and since I created the second one so they removed last one.
    I think I have got enough answers for this!
    I can also see how matchmaking works and I just wanted elaboration for this matchmaking of two alliance of entirely different strength.
    And it isn't complaining in my opinion
    Entirely different strength? your ratings are identical, it's basically impossible to have a more fair matchup

You are Cavalier and worried about R5's on defense?

Lol
    War is won by team contribution
    So I can't alone win the war by myself
    Anyway let's close this guys!
    Thank you for answering
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I can see what you mean?
    If you want to get farther in a bracket, you have to take down the alliances ahead of you. PI doesn’t mean anything in war, just war rating and bracket.
    I actually have to agree.

I can see what you mean?
    Anyway this war is lost already and if opponent is also playing with 2bg which doesn't mean you can conclude that opponent are not giving full effort.I have 2 friends whose ally play with 2 bg and they consistently maintain gold 2.
    Yeah I get that they are moving up in the ranking but can't you see the average member prestige which is 9k in comparison to 6k of ours(Alliance rating doesn't matters but average member prestige matters and you can imagine the defence by just looking at average member prestige)
    And of course their defence were full of rank5 champions.
    Prestige means nothing in AW. Prestige is just your top 5 champs. That's all.
    Agreed but moving from my original post motive
    Can we not guess by looking at just prestige and overall alliance rating that they have good bunch of defenders and attackers at rank 5 or above in case of 6 stars.
    If their average prestige is 9k and total alliance rating is 28 million in comparison to ours 6k and 12 million, anybody can roughly guess the strength of opponent.
    If we talked about individual then sure it may be possible but for great alliance rating and such prestige sure they have more than just top 5 champs to place in defence and attack as well.
    Just our alliance places some rank 3,mostly rank4 and some rank 5 champions.

for all you know, that alliance is utter garbage at war. we just faced a 45 mil ally as a 25 mil ally and wiped the floor with them. their numbers mean nothing if they can't prove that they're better

Yeah we also got matched against 18 million in last war and we won but this war was complete rough
  • Timbo5746Timbo5746 Posts: 10
    There is nothing fair about this situation .. my alliance has faced alliances that had us overmatched .. and we've faced alliances that we were undermatched against .. to say it's a fair match simply because they have similar ratings - is like saying that a 10yr old with no combat training vs a seasoned vet of several combat missions has an fair chance of beating him simply because they have the same weapon and amount of ammo! Utter ridiculousness! Does he have a chance to best him?! Sure! Is it likely to happen?! NO!!

With that said ... You can't win them all ..
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    i guess Kabam maybe prepare some quick reference cards to newbie on AQ/AW mechanics. This kind of post happens every month and the focus are pretty the same.....misconception on particular items. No matter the players explain, explain and explain again, the focus remains on prestige and alliance rating. Given similar war rating, your alliance would likely to face all stars roster alliance or alliance with weaker alliance rating. Like some of the players mentioned, even you put all god tier 6*r3 on the battlefield, it is not a sure win and I saw so many cases that those with entire 6*r3 can't pass through the first mini-boss, and their TB status is obtained via power through with units.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Your war rating is near identical, that’s fine
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    They could be an ally filled with Beached Players. If you guys play good its an easy win
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You can’t win them all

Actually you can
    edited April 2021

They could be an ally filled with Beached Players. If you guys play good its an easy win

Win would be possible but it is simple to imagine that we are facing all rank 5 and some rank 3 defenders.Even we defeat them still they would easily breach through our defence and they did.
    They gave just 8 kills where our players died around 40 times and needless to say we lost badly and also couldn't finish the map.
    This matching works on equal alliance rating but this fact shouldn't be stated that opposite alliance is not strong that's why they are in same bracket.
    Of course they are moving up by crushing the weaker alliance until they will be matched the ally of their similar level.
    And we are not one of them.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Timbo5746 said:

There is nothing fair about this situation .. my alliance has faced alliances that had us overmatched .. and we've faced alliances that we were undermatched against .. to say it's a fair match simply because they have similar ratings - is like saying that a 10yr old with no combat training vs a seasoned vet of several combat missions has an fair chance of beating him simply because they have the same weapon and amount of ammo! Utter ridiculousness! Does he have a chance to best him?! Sure! Is it likely to happen?! NO!!

With that said ... You can't win them all ..

Damien describes how the system actually works.

What you want is for that 10 year old to fight another 10 year old and earn the same money that a couple MMA fighters would earn from their fight.