**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for an Alliance

Hello, I am looking for a new alliance, I am looking for aq map 5 + and doing regular wars. I am cavalier and my prestige is 7364 and my base hero rating is 465,948

Comments

• You can add me in-game - Davelad101
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    I have room for 1 for map5 but we run maps 544 and war is optional but we do run 1 bg line is needed for communication. If interested hit me up on line app @ ninjahippie13
  • Keninja77Keninja77 Posts: 60
    You have friend invites disabled
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    DaveLad, our alliance could really use you! We need more higher level players like you in The Knights Templar!
  • Hey bro if u still looking, look at my alliance search for deaaaaaath or add me in line deaaath we do 5,5,5 doing 1 bg for AW pushing to gold
  • MFlo_83MFlo_83 Posts: 75
    Could not add you in game, but we fit what you are looking for if you are willing to use discord. Sent you an invite. My ign is MFlo83~1. It will show we are full right now, but I can free up a spot as an officer who has a mini does not want to run a second account anymore. Add me in game or on discord for more info MFlo83#6495

Hello, I am looking for a new alliance, I am looking for aq map 5 + and doing regular wars. I am cavalier and my prestige is 7364 and my base hero rating is 465,948