**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up next?

I’m stuck on who I should rank up next. Any advise is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Fafita82Fafita82 Posts: 4
    I just became cavalier.
  • Options
    Thanks! I was thinking between prof x and stealthy but know that I know that I’ll probably go for X.
  • Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    edited April 2021
    would Rank2 6* HT or Rank 5 Hyperion/Corvus first..
    You need more R5 champs and would think about going for 6.2 Champion boss only if you are confident enough/have unitman as your friend.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Param1988 said:

would Rank2 6* HT or Rank 5 Hyperion/Corvus first..
    You need more R5 champs and would think about going for 6.2 Champion boss only if you are confident enough/have unitman as your friend.

Completely agree
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If I were you, I’d focus on variants next. With that in mind I’d rank up either venom or stealthy.
  • Options
    I wasn’t sure if it was better to rank 5 a 5 star or rank 2 a 6 star. I was thinking stealthy because I like his play style, I just wasn’t sure if it was the best choice. I haven’t done the rank up yet and I’m right now I’m thinking between hype, torch, and stealthy.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fafita82 said:

I wasn’t sure if it was better to rank 5 a 5 star or rank 2 a 6 star. I was thinking stealthy because I like his play style, I just wasn’t sure if it was the best choice. I haven’t done the rank up yet and I’m right now I’m thinking between hype, torch, and stealthy.

Then go stealthy since you like him.