**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav eq broken [Merged Thread]

Ishanthakur525Ishanthakur525 Posts: 96
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the skill quest attackers are not getting fury buff when bleed is expiring I tried with a few different skill champs and yet no furies were given this node is broken I'll be dropping a few pics

@KabamMike pls look into it
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Ishanthakur525Ishanthakur525 Posts: 96
    It's the same result with different skill champs like nick fury
  • ssssajidssssajid Posts: 6
    Same here... just wasted few energy and my time ... and nf is starting in his real phase... no lmd even in aw
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Same here!!
  • zerozzeroz Posts: 15
    same used blade first time and worked like a charm then next day tried to explore it and not once did blade ever get a fury made the quest soooo much longer than it needed to be to explore it.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    Same
  • KiLLer_KiritoKiLLer_Kirito Posts: 9
    Hi Guys

Please see Images attached.
    I am in Chapter 2.2 of the Cavalier Difficulty (Clash of Champions - Incoming Mix-Up).
    The Node "Punishment Glutton" is currently not working as intended. After applying damaging Debuffs to my opponent I should get a Passive Fury after the debuff expires but it currently does not work. I have applied many Debuffs and No Passive Fury is gained.

The Node worked Fine on my first Play through but not after going into the quest again.
    I have tried backing out and re-entering, closing the game for an extended period and also clearing my cache but this does not fix the issue. Please advise if this is a bug and if it will be fixed soon? I would rather skip this chapter until its fixed as Fights are just way to long without these Fury Passives.

Please let me know If anyone else has experienced the same issue and has a fix that I have not tried.

Device details:
    Galaxy S20 Ultra
    SM-G988B/DS
    Exynos 990
    12Gb Ram

Regards
    KiLLer_Kirito

• I was wondering if anyone is having this same issue as me. I load into a fight with a skill attacker and as the global node states "Anytime a damaging debuff expires on the defender, the attacker gains a fury buff. Max stack of 10" I have tried this with my Nick Fury and Squirrel girl and I am not gaining any furies when the bleeds expire.
    Another issue I am struggling to comprehend, I thought the global node was updated so it seems as though the game is giving me the previous global node and not the current one.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    This issue should be resolved now, so all interactions with the node should be working as intended. Please do let us know if you continue to run into issues here. Thanks again for your patience while we were working on this.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    @kabam boo the Skill champs are still not gaining passive fury after debuff expires
  • Naren7890Naren7890 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @kabam boo
    That problem is still same. Skill attackers still not getting any furies.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues, could you please let us know what Skill Champions you're using in this case? Also, a video of this interaction would really help the team understand the issue here. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  • Baba_JiYTBaba_JiYT Posts: 5
    Not getting any fury on KM or any other skill champion.
  • Shoamtuvi2018Shoamtuvi2018 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Same on my game
  • BeefyJ2BeefyJ2 Posts: 4
    Same here

• indicquidindicquid Posts: 9
    Here to report the issue is still present. I to have taken multiple champions in that apply damaging debuffs, Squirrel Girl, Elsa Bloodstone, Nick Fury, Hit Monkey and Black Widow Deadly Origins. The debuffs expire on the defender and no fury is seen applied to the attacker. This is not only a visual bug because there is no reflection in the damage or the numbers to show it occured.

I'm on One Plus 8 Pro with Android 11.
  • Same issue here, I have a video but it won't post.

Used Elsa, hit monkey and BWDO,

No increase in damage and no fury present
  • Hotdogstand95Hotdogstand95 Posts: 2
    Same issue still happening with me. Used blade, NF, massacre, and a few others.

No increase in damage and no fury.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited April 2021
    I’ve noticed this with each quest. The nodes are always glitchy
  • KiLLer_KiritoKiLLer_Kirito Posts: 9
    Hi Guys

The Skill node is still Buggy and does not work as intended on the Galaxy S20 Ultra but it seems like I found a fix. Or maybe its just a coincidence. Ive done this test three times and it makes the node work every time.

Starting the game up normally has the Punishment Glutton node not work at all. To get this node working, go to discord and share your screen to your alliance server. After the screen has been shared, Open the game and the node should work.

I don't know why it works but I've tested this method three times.
    3x without sharing my screen to Discord has the node not working and 3x while sharing my screen.

You can stop sharing your screen after confirming the node works but if you close the app and re-enter the node will not work.

If you having the same problem and this fix helped, let us know know in the comments.
    I'm also hoping the Devs see this post and maybe it will help them with quickly fixing this bug.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues, could you please let us know what Skill Champions you're using in this case? Also, a video of this interaction would really help the team understand the issue here. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

It's not working for me too.
    I was using blade, Nick and tried even with Agent Venom, but still not gaining any fury.

Please look into this
    I really need those shards.
  • I'm still getting this issue as well. I just want to finish this quest so I can get my exploration lol
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Still not working.

Also tech is bugged also
  • RykerRyker Posts: 45
    Currently, Agent Venom is not working with this interaction and node. Please help asap!
  • WarickXxWarriorWarickXxWarrior Posts: 17
    I’m having a different issue with the same chapter, I attempted using a miss-proof champ (OG Daredevil) on the Hela boss and when I attack her after parrying, my champ gets automatic killed
  • WarickXxWarriorWarickXxWarrior Posts: 17

I’m having a different issue with the same chapter, I attempted using a miss-proof champ (OG Daredevil) on the Hela boss and when I attack her after parrying, my champ gets automatic killed

Can’t remove my original comment but I found my issue, misread the haunted node
  • RykerRyker Posts: 45
    Agent Venom bug appears to be visual - he is hitting the damage but the passive furies are definitely not showing up on the screen. Please investigate and resolve!