Options

Latest on AQ Compensation??

What is the latest on this, and what all can we expect from the package?

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Bruh calm down
    Stop making posts asking for compensation

exactly this is like the 10001 thread on this
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Dreagon said:

What is the latest on this, and what all can we expect from the package?

Unfortunately we don’t know yet. There have been multiple threads asking about compensation, but there hasn’t been any official word from the dev team yet regarding when it will arrive or what the compensation will be. The AQ series wouldn’t have ended for another day or two I believe, so we most likely won’t get anything until at least then, as that would be when we’d get the rewards anyways.
  • Options
    DreagonDreagon Posts: 3
    Thank you
  • Options
    BinweevilBinweevil Posts: 29
    Come on man there’s been like 277281638283 posts on this obviously there’s not going to be new information every ten minutes
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    I think it will be the same as what your alliance achieved the week before. And will certainly come when the alliance mission would normally be over
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    If you make threads about it, Kabam actually gives you reverse compensation, theyre gonna take your glory.
  • Options
    DreagonDreagon Posts: 3
    You all have to relax, I was asking a simple forum question. I wanted to know about compensation, therefore I asked.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dreagon said:

You all have to relax, I was asking a simple forum question. I wanted to know about compensation, therefore I asked.

Search function works pretty well.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Likely on day when AQ would have ended, Thursday.