Going for ROL looking for tips

SuperSam57SuperSam57 Member Posts: 325
Here are screen shots of what I’ve done and what my masteries are. I watched Seatin’s video on ROL already I’m just looking for multiple takes on it. I’ll be using the following...
AA 5/50 sig 60
Hulk 5/50 sig 82
Gwenpool 4/40 sig 2

pguydxodkwhq.png
j3ppg8ev6tde.png
7pnbjc135wdy.png
wxbtxwl6u4ax.png
chjxtgc4fie4.png
qp2yq5qb3gdv.png

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Member Posts: 360
    Realm of Legends or Road to the Labyrinth?
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

he said rol not rttl
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    for RoL, honestly I used wolv and probably would still use him. Mainly because of regen/block damage. Also bringing guillo. However, AA is awesome and would be able to take down Wolv in RoL
  • MarvinMarvin Member Posts: 17
    all you need is guillotine for wolverine and starlord for everyone else
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Member Posts: 301 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

he said rol not rttl

And in the picture he sent it shows RttL not RoL
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Member Posts: 291
    AA should fly through anyone who can be afflicted by neurotoxins, for poison immunes i might use GP
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Member Posts: 325
    Thx for the responses, I did say ROL realm of legends, the road to labryth pic and other pics were to show what my progression look like.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @SuperSam57 Rol are such long fights id take off any suicides you have
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2017
    I can say, by your screenshots, you are more prepared than I was when I completed ROL in July of this year. My advice is to use either GP or AA as your primary damage dealer. If you have a guillotine, doesn't matter the star level, use her for Wolverine. I only had one champ at 4/40 and that was Rogue, the rest of my champs were 3/30. You definitely want to use a synergy, either attack team synergy with YJ, Antman + Clops, Mags. Or the x-men crit team of at least: Mags, Clops and Wolvie. Just take your time and you'll be fine. The matches are just long but not too difficult.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Member Posts: 464 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Guilly for wolverine and any regen champ. E.g. wolvy or x23. If u make a mistake, u will regen back all health. Other champs to increase critical rate.
  • Hashirama1509Hashirama1509 Member Posts: 4
    x23 and wolverine and gwenpool for wolverine, over 50 hits it nullifies your regeneration, now it's guily and it's actually easier way.
  • imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    You're more than prepared and you don't need Guilly either.
    I finished it a couple of weeks ago and AA did the job for wolvie. I found it easier with AA because it's more reliable than Guilly. With Guilly, you're not restricted by time ( If you don't land your S2 before soul expire than you'll have to revive her again). I didn't use a single revive.

Gwenpool for all bleeding champs
    Hulk for Vision
    AA for Wolvie

You're all set.
  • HaeresHaeres Member Posts: 5
    @SuperSam57 i did everyone with Wolverine, on Scarlet Witch i used Hulk since he is poisone immune and against Wolverine i used Guillotine.
    Was way easier than i tought it would be... used around 50 4hour free crystal to revive and heal just a little bit since Wolvie regens. And he was rank 4/40 when i did Rol with him. Also be carefull when you use Guillotine u need at least 2 souls when you use special 2 so the reverse heal would take effect.
    Good luck !
    I completed ROL! Hulk was my MVP and AA. AA took down Wolverine in less then 3 minutes with out any regen at all. Hulk by far was the most fun to use as I chain stunned most of everyone I used him on. Next thing to do is become uncollected, I have 5.2.6 and I will have completed 5.2!
  • DhruvgDhruvg Member Posts: 287
    just take gwenpool for wolverine , it took just 270 hits for my rank 4 4* gwenpool to kill him.
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    just take gwenpool for wolverine , it took just 270 hits for my rank 4 4* gwenpool to kill him.

he's done
  • Bluewings99Bluewings99 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    I used r5 4* SL sig 80 for all the fights. Easy Peasy. Longest fight was against Wolverine, a 350 hit combo,also one of the easiest.
    DON'T complete 5 hits combo against CM, that way if she lands her l1 right after, you won't have time to dodge.
    I also tried a 3* max out Guillotine, Sig 7 but could never gather enough soul against Wolverine.
    All done, but thx guys!