**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About the Side Quest

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
To everybody complaining, everybody understands and please don't complain anymore (In regards to future posts). RNG can make rewards vary all the time, so don't get discouraged just because you got trash in one run. Personal example coming up.

My worst run so far: 1 50k gold and 7 bunches of 2100 t1a.
My best run: 3 bunches of 300 6* shards, 2 bunches of 500 5* shards, 1 50k gold, 2100 t2a

You can clearly see the variance between the two runs. Please don't complain about bad rewards because you very well might just good rewards later on.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    man i don't know about you, but I think that 3 6* shards isn't that much. when i run the side quest i'm getting them in chests of 300
    but really, the rewards do accumulate over time. i've run the side quest 10 times, and i have gotten 1800 6* shards, and i'll run it again 25 more times. so in theory, i'll get about 5,000-ish 6* shards from the sq. plus, you get a bunch of rewards for the objectives, including a 10% t5cc rystal
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

man i don't know about you, but I think that 3 6* shards isn't that much. when i run the side quest i'm getting them in chests of 300

but really, the rewards do accumulate over time. i've run the side quest 10 times, and i have gotten 1800 6* shards, and i'll run it again 25 more times. so in theory, i'll get about 5,000-ish 6* shards from the sq. plus, you get a bunch of rewards for the objectives, including a 10% t5cc rystal
    Lol, I changed the descriptions now :) . They will accumulate eventually as you said, kind of like opening arena crystals.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Which mod did it to me this time?
    edited April 2021

What happened lol? @Jedi_Hawke
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited April 2021

What happened lol?
    Deleted my post lol. Because I disagree about this side event being amazing and the greatest content ever created.

Basically I quoted your part saying no one should complain again and responded to that. They didn’t like that.

I like thanos’s balance. We need equal complainers and apologists. We can’t let one side grow bigger than the other. More fun this way.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Have we moved on to complaining about complainers, then? Lol.

Game forums are neat places full of fun and wondertainment, but their primary, hidden function is to be sponges of discontent. A game forum without drama is like a steak served well-done.
    edited April 2021

Have we moved on to complaining about complainers, then? Lol.

Game forums are neat places full of fun and wondertainment, but their primary, hidden function is to be sponges of discontent. A game forum without drama is like a steak served well-done.

@TrashyPanda Yeah I understand that, but I'm just absolutely sick of seeing the same threads about the same topic popping up.
    I wouldn't know what a steak served well-done is like because I've never eaten one lol.