**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So when persistent charge is going to be fixed for android?

Title says it

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The same time it gets fixed for everyone else
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    When it is fixed.
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

Mind explaining it a bit?
    The title literally explains nothing
    There are a ton of champions with persistent charges now

U know if there's a "fix" meaning there's an issue. Anyways, my point is persistent charge is missing for all champs that have it. Im guessing ur ios user that's why u dont get the issue
  • Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    How about all the lost resources in aw aq and quest from having a big part of a champions usefullness negated due to games failiure? Not just whining for free things but rather wanting whats fair
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

How about all the lost resources in aw aq and quest from having a big part of a champions usefullness negated due to games failiure? Not just whining for free things but rather wanting whats fair

There's only one champ that I can think of that loses anything which is NF, that would be used in war. But again, if you aren't paying attention and are still entering fights when the icon is missing after nearly 4 months, that's on you.
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

There's only one champ that I can think of that loses anything which is NF, that would be used in war. But again, if you aren't paying attention and are still entering fights when the icon is missing after nearly 4 months, that's on you.
    Pretty sure the issue been addressed but us players can only await result
  • Options
    GreenerGreener Posts: 10
    I have the same issue on iOS (Apocalypse, Prof X), so it's a general bug not just Android
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I've been having problems for 7 months so I feel for ya.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Everytime I notice the persistent charges aren't there, I just close out and reopen and then they're there. Still annoying, but it works for now until they fix it.