**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

best champs for collector

Bileygr_King67Bileygr_King67 Posts: 13
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My best champs are
5* r3- archangel(duped), guardian, medusa, sym supreme, quake, domino
4* r5- archangel, captain marvel movie, nick fury, ghost, magik (all duped)
who are the best champs for 5.2.6 and collector. I also have 5* r2 nightcarwler is he ok to use?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Your 5 star champs are good enough. Nightcrawler not that useful.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Quake would probably work great for the collector preventing him from gaining power. That was my problem eating his specials so I just went in chopped away hp die repeat.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Quake would probably work great for the collector preventing him from gaining power. That was my problem eating his specials so I just went in chopped away hp die repeat.

Not everyone can quake, for him AA is probably the best option to nuke him down
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30
    Archangel is pretty good. Nick and Cmm are pretty good as well. Quake and Ghost are OP if you know how to use them. But everyone you listed except Nightcrawler can work.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

The Collector lowers AA has the fight goes on. So, you would need to bring Hawkeye and BW and even then, I think you can't solo although not sure.