**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

mail stuck in the in-game messaging mail

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I just happens to have the 3 mails of the last AW of the season 25 stuck in my in-game mail.

Whatever i do, i can't get the rewards and the messages stay there unable to retrieve the rewards and delete them.

Kabam can you do something ?

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Thx but no thank you !
    the site web ask to create another ID to connect to Kabam and i don't wont to have to manage different accounts for the same game.

that's why i post here.

P.S. don't know why they changed the old support website for the new. the old one worked well. Hopefully we can still ask here
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    The rewards can be claimed from the stash since everything moves there. No idea about the mail. If you have already read them, they will move to read folder once you claim the rewards.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I have this same problem.

Can’t claim the last war’s rewards from mail.

When you try and claim the rewards nothing happens. Not in stash either.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    When things lock like that for me logging out and back in usually clears it up.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Wubbie075 said:

When things lock like that for me logging out and back in usually clears it up.

It’s been stuck like that for about 2 weeks now. No getting rid of it.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam acknowledge my problem, even though i did not completed the process of creating a new ID for their support website. Thx to them.

For those having the same problem, the mail stuck are probably duped of the one you received before so even if you can't claim the rewards in the mails, you already had the rewards in the duped mails.

Furthermore, those mails will be automatically removed when their timer expire. for me it will be on May 13. it will probably be around the same date for you too.

Hope that help