**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

which champ shoud I to rank 5?

doudoudoudoudoudou Posts: 3
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, could someone please give me some advice?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    just notice those champs' name are chinese, but I guess we can all understand them.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Quake - If you know how to use her, which if you have her at r4 should mean you do

Ghost - Same with Quake

Fury - Only if you can awaken him, don't even need sigs in him. Crazy damage, evade counter, great synergies

Venom - He's awesome. Tons of buffs, counters Spider-men evades, true strike when opponents are low on health (great for IMIW) good bleeds, armor breaks, can nomnom buffs to regen

Hyperion - Just great overall

CGR - don't know much about him, but everyone says he's a beast
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Quake and Ghost have to be the top two choices if you're good playing with them.
    It's never a bad idea to go with the champ you feel best with.
    Hyperion is awesome and doesn't need a high sig level. He's ready to go
    Venom is a variant god and a great questing option.
    Emma offers immunities and is an evade counter
    Stealthy is a top unstoppable counter and crits often with big power
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Claire was my first 5r5, so I’m partial to her.

Can’t go wrong with Quake, Ghost, Hype, or CGR, though, and Venom and Emma have their uses as well.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Wow, you've got some great options there to rank up!
    Quake, Ghost, CGR, Hyp, Venom, Blade, Nick Fury (shame he's not duped)....
    I guess it depends on how well you can use those champs, as to which ones you should prioritize.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    doudoudou said:

Are the champs' names translated literally? If not, could you give us some examples as to what they translate to? Interested to know about Cosmic Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Blade and Venom.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

doudoudou said:

Are the champs' names translated literally? If not, could you give us some examples as to what they translate to? Interested to know about Cosmic Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Blade and Venom.
    marvel champs chinese names are very interesting, most of them are translated literally like CGR, Blade and Venom, but there are some specials.
    for example:
    Hyperion is translate by its pronunciation(which 龙 means dragon, sounds like [l-uhn] );
    Thing is translated by his look to 石头人(means stone-man);
    Psylocke is translated to 灵蝶 (灵means psycho, 蝶means butterfly, related to her Psionic Inundation Waves)
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    doudoudou said:

Rookiie said:

doudoudou said:

marvel champs chinese names are very interesting, most of them are translated literally like CGR, Blade and Venom, but there are some specials.
    for example:
    Hyperion is translate by its pronunciation(which 龙 means dragon, sounds like [l-uhn] );
    Thing is translated by his look to 石头人(means stone-man);
    Psylocke is translated to 灵蝶 (灵means psycho, 蝶means butterfly, related to her Psionic Inundation Waves)
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Options
    WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    I would say venom or Hyperion
  • Options
    WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    Or even stealth suit.