**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Did Your Cav EQ Exploration Go?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Mine was pretty crappy. I pulled a 6* Red Skull :bawling: , 5* Sentinel dupe from the 5* Featured (I don't really use Sentinel anyway), 10% Skill T5cc. (I wanted mystic because I was 15% away, and of course RNG doesn't let me get it. On the positive side, Skill is my 2nd closest t5cc.

Also please buff Red Skull, Kabam :smile:

How did your Cav EQ exploration go?

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It’s going 50% and not sure I can be bothered 😂
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Flawless. No revives spent, pulled 5* Moon Knight and 6* dupped NT.

10% t5cc was skill, so I have 2/3 of catalyst
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Kerneas said:

Bet your happy about that NT dupe. If we could trade t5cc, and you had 10% mystic t5cc, would you trade for my skill t5cc? @Kerneas
  • Options
    Qacob said:

5* yondu dupe

6* drax dupe

Yay me.

Pain.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Just finished completition this morning after exploring uncollected. Got enough shards for a 6 star crystal. Pulled Nightcrawler. I'm actually pretty happy with that pull. Cause I just pulled Yondu as a 5 star yesterday. Luckily the Level Up event had started so I took him straight to r4.

Hopefully this is the month I finally push to explore Cav difficulty!
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Slept through most of the exploration runs, haven’t opened crystals yet.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Haven't started it. Only did a couple paths of the last quest to fight jabari panther.
  • Options
    Woody15 said:

Just finished completition this morning after exploring uncollected. Got enough shards for a 6 star crystal. Pulled Nightcrawler. I'm actually pretty happy with that pull. Cause I just pulled Yondu as a 5 star yesterday. Luckily the Level Up event had started so I took him straight to r4.

Hopefully this is the month I finally push to explore Cav difficulty!

Yeah, as soon as they announced the 10% Nexus thing, I did it in 12 days last month which was my first cav eq exploration. And I guess I'm just going to keep doing it lol.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I ended up awakening 5* Dormammu and getting a 6* Guardian so I’ll gladly take that. I think my 10% T5CC was tech, which I’ll gladly take since I now have Guardian as a R3 option unless I pull someone else before I finish forming the catalyst.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I haven't even started on exploring chapter 3 yet. Might not tbh, still in burnout mode.
  • Options

Kerneas said:

Bet your happy about that NT dupe. If we could trade t5cc, and you had 10% mystic t5cc, would you trade for my skill t5cc? @Kerneas
    I absolutely would! I got a r2 Falcon waiting for r3. I also have a r2 Longshot, but I prefer Falcon
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

I absolutely would! I got a r2 Falcon waiting for r3. I also have a r2 Longshot, but I prefer Falcon
    Yeah I've got a Doom waiting for that r3. Only problem is that I need to get to level 60 first, then get the t5cc to rank him up.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Haven’t had the motivation to do it, it’s gotten too boring
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Haven’t started. Been really burnt out all month. Just completed V7 tho :)
  • Options

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Yeah I've got a Doom waiting for that r3. Only problem is that I need to get to level 60 first, then get the t5cc to rank him up.
    I didn't even know you need lvl 60, lol. I feel like the last levels were so painful, that I really don't envy you that. Somehow, levels 56-60 took me AGES, literally like 2 months each
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

I didn't even know you need lvl 60, lol. I feel like the last levels were so painful, that I really don't envy you that. Somehow, levels 56-60 took me AGES, literally like 2 months each
    Yeah I'm somewhere in Level 56. I've gotta use xp boosts and start exploring act 4.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I would say pretty well. Took my time this month, explore it and decided to pop the new featured for fun because I really only wanted Odin and got enough shards for another 6, ended up with these two.