**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam on behalf of the free to play community.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
The spring cleaning event as we all know is made for whales , however even F2Ps got 74k approx. free Doubloons and i am sure many of us have pulled some great champions from those .

Just a heads up , offers are different from cav. And TB and i am TB so offers are as per progression . You can easily get 2 5* nexus + 6* generic sigs if you are TB or go ham on 6* shards as well.

Long story short - You gave f2ps some great value today and hope it remains the same for future offers as well.

Here are my pulls.

Finally pulled Venom and Sassy ❤️ and both are r5 now

Sunspot dupe was lit 🔥 6* were ok .

Comments

• Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Kabam actually gave us more free doubloons this year than last year, IIRC. Last year, you can only collect a small amount in the mail (everyone gets the same free amount). However, this year, they also gave us an arena with free doubloons.

And they gave us FTP players enough free doubloons for 2 5* nexuses and 3,000 6* shards or 1 5* nexus and 9,000 6* shards (depending on which bundles you choose) if you’re TB.

They’re more generous this year, which is a good thing.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Completely agree. Got my 5 star red guardian duped for the first time from this event 🙌
  • Options

Kabam actually gave us more free doubloons this year than last year, IIRC. Last year, you can only collect a small amount in the mail (everyone gets the same free amount). However, this year, they also gave us an arena with free doubloons.

And they gave us FTP players enough free doubloons for 2 5* nexuses and 3,000 6* shards or 1 5* nexus and 9,000 6* shards (depending on which bundles you choose) if you’re TB.

They’re more generous this year, which is a good thing.

I attended this event 1st time and boy i was impressed ..it almost pushed me to spend a little but i controlled lol . These kinda events keeps the game refreshing.
  • Options

Completely agree. Got my 5 star red guardian duped for the first time from this event 🙌

Gratzz ..
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Definitely glad for the free stuff. The divide between Cav deals and TB deals make me feel that 7.1 Cavs are gonna be hurting a good bit on J4, though.
  • Options

Definitely glad for the free stuff. The divide between Cav deals and TB deals make me feel that 7.1 Cavs are gonna be hurting a good bit on J4, though.

I became TB a week ago and i am glad lol ..the difference was massive indeed in these deals as well.