Options

Which Abyss Nexus Class to Choose?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
I’m gonna be done exploring the abyss soon, and I’m not sure which class to choose from the abyss selector. I almost feel like I should do mystic just for a chance at doom. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Whichever class has multiple options that you'd be thrilled to receive relative to your current roster. In other words, if you put all your eggs in one basket and you miss... It's not gonna be a good time. I'm facing the same decision pretty soon. I was thinking Cosmic because I have nearly 2 cats, and there were several options I'd be happy with. But recently pulled Corvus, so now I'm leaning tech (for my roster anyway). Would be happy with Guardian, Warlock or G99 as a 6. So I figure I've got 3 chances to be happy with it. Also have a tech AG.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Problem is, everyone chooses mystic because doom is there, and there are some other good options there like SS and Claire. But therr are total duds there too and if you miss Doom is hurts. But mutant has the widest array of "really good champs" so that's all up to you. To me it depends how bad you want Doom.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Entirely depends on your roster.

I'm actually surprised more people don't get for Tech.
    While tech overall isn't great, the top 4 Tech are all crazy big wins
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Entirely depends on your roster.

I'm actually surprised more people don't get for Tech.
    While tech overall isn't great, the top 4 Tech are all crazy big wins

Who do you consider 4th, personally they're only 3 champs I'd be happy to get out of tech nexus. They're too many misses for me to consider it