**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel usefulness

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is sentinel useful for Act 6 exploration and Act 7. I don't need him for variants. I just pulled him as a 6*. Wanted to know if I should take him to R2. Don't have a 5* sentinel.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I also pulled 6 star sentinel recently
    He has good damage and some damage resistance
    Use him against mutants
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    I'll see about this. My tech class roster is not that good anyways, might think about this some more
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes. Sentinel is a great character.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    cool
  • Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    I used a four star sentinel for most of the game and once he is duped he is the best form he can be
    If you keep up constant shield pressure you can build your charges quickly against mutants and half as fast against cosmic once he is at one hundred charges his debuts go through shields so even if you get unlucky his second special incinerates still do a good chunk of damage I do not run suicides or tech collar but he is still a usable champion for me and I quite like his bulkiness but be careful as he is a little slow for dexing and his first special can take care of some armour up buffs of mutant champions like colo and heal block for me sinister or any arena fights against other people with the recovery mastery
    Mr sinister