**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion or warlock

ghostR1derzghostR1derz Posts: 9
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I m uncollected and going for cavalier for a year I just leave the game for while just got interest again wacth YouTube videos but can't understand and I have aweaking gem for both need help for act 6 thank you
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Might depend on whether or not you run suicides. Hype benefits a lot from throwing specials, and while he is immune to bleed, Warlock is immune to both poison and bleed (among other things), and doesn't really rely on specials for most of his utility. Both are super good options. I would put the AG in Hyperion regardless, since he benefits a ton from the initial awakening, and Warlock does not really need it. Other deciding factors might be that Warlock has several useful synergy partners, so if you commonly run Sunspot or Magik for example, you might want to consider those, while I'm not aware of any OP Hyperion synergies or anything. Neither decision would be bad.
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    while both are R5 candidates, Hyperion becomes a lot stronger awakened.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Are you asking about ranking or awakening? Awakening easily Hype
    Ranking it becomes dependent on what your roster looks like.
  • BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    Hyperion is more powerful but Warlock is way cooler
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Going for Cav? Warlock. I'd save the AG though; he's fine without it.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Got both at r5 and both was always on my main team until I got ghost and she replaced warlock. Both will help you get cav as warlock took down the 6.1.5 crossbones and hype took down the 6.1.6 sentinel. There’s not really a wrong answer here.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock and use ag on hype.
  • Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    Warlock parry five hit combo repeat and at twenty charges throw first special if they are close to third special and second if they have amour up buffs while Hyperion would be idiot from the recovery mastery and willpower warlock is not affected by the bleed or poison I currently use a max four star warlock and am on act five chapter one quest six and I find him extremely helpful in clearing bulky champs or ones that get armour up after amour up like civil warrior