Options

who to rank next please

who to rank next please 28 votes

rank 2 awakened 6* havok
21%
ShuntaiHendrossKill_GreyGr8TonyStarkBarani7daBarryMcCaulkiner 6 votes
rank 5 black widow CV
78%
FineDogReferenceAnthinhoEtjamaDJMNHSarvanga1_Agdan99NimorRenaxqqDawnbringer_1R1s02TheBair123ScrubhanErik_BloodaxeAbhikataria1Will3808Riptidejscott96avenge_123Oakenshield 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    Stuart! Long time, no see. This one's kinda tough. Havok's a beast, but I think I'd go with BWCV, especially if you run suicides. I'm enjoying my R3 6*. (Gotta flex to my old ally mate.) 😈
  • Options
    stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    yeah been a while buddy 👍 I went with both haha no regrets.. dont use havok as much as I thought I would.. mostly for defense. BWCV is fantastic though. so is havok to be fair! just got to play differently.
    at the min I'm stuck if too rank 2 my massacre since the buff!
    hope you've been well though mate.. and I'd be up for joining your ally but I think I'd need to take a couple people with me.. your ally might be abit too advanced for one of them lol
  • Options
    dont run suicides yet.. next on the list.. or I'll go assassin etc route
  • Options
    not sure yet.. what do you think?
  • Options
    I need to update my mastery badly.. barely changed it! not sure if to go assassin route or suicide route either
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    I don't run suicides but I would still (and did) bring BWCV to rank 5 over Havok. Havok is great but I'm guessing you don't have a lot of Rank 5s yet and if that's correct I would prioritize utility over damage and BWCV has both but she's basically a swiss army knife. I often regret my rank ups because the champ just isn't as great as I'd hoped, but BWCV is one of the few I don't regret, I bring her into pretty much all content.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    BWCV, the more you play the more you like this champ. Path cleaner basically.