Options

Gifting...

I know that people were manipulating the gifting system or whatever, but why get rid of it completely?? It's crazy that I have an ally mate that is KO'd in AQ map 6 but he is out of revives and units and doesn't currently have the money to buy some units. So my entire ally is going to lose out for the week cause we can't explore fully. Why can't I send him a revive? I'd still be paying for said revive and Kabam would get their units or my cash? Instead my whole team gets screwed this week...

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    They didn't. We still had christmas and chinese new year gifting. It's not like we'll have gifting year-round
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,217 ★★★★★
    Sounds like bad resource management on his part
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,166 ★★★★★
    y2_0 said:

I know that people were manipulating the gifting system or whatever, but why get rid of it completely?? It's crazy that I have an ally mate that is KO'd in AQ map 6 but he is out of revives and units and doesn't currently have the money to buy some units. So my entire ally is going to lose out for the week cause we can't explore fully. Why can't I send him a revive? I'd still be paying for said revive and Kabam would get their units or my cash? Instead my whole team gets screwed this week...

Maybe be more concerned that your ally mate can't handle their lane. It's day 2 of AQ. How are they going to get through the rest of AQ? Who are you going to blame when you spend money to "help" someone with items and they item out and still can't finish. I don't think gifting is going to help here.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

They didn't. We still had christmas and chinese new year gifting. It's not like we'll have gifting year-round

They did remove gifting. It used to be permanent
    Oh really, I didn' t know that. Thanks for explaining @Zan0
  • Options
    y2_0y2_0 Posts: 5
    I love how so many people on these forums have no life so they just sit around making stupid comments on everything. Maybe go out and get a job... see? I'm assuming things that I know nothing about... pretty ignorant huh?.... dude had a **** day in aq, it happens. And yea maybe it was some bad resource management, still doesn't detract from the idea of bringing back gifting but fixing it. Thank some of you trolls for the feedback though, at least I got a response from someone...
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Agree totally.... especially considering everyone paid 29.99 for it
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,166 ★★★★★
    y2_0 said:

I love how so many people on these forums have no life so they just sit around making stupid comments on everything. Maybe go out and get a job... see? I'm assuming things that I know nothing about... pretty ignorant huh?.... dude had a **** day in aq, it happens. And yea maybe it was some bad resource management, still doesn't detract from the idea of bringing back gifting but fixing it. Thank some of you trolls for the feedback though, at least I got a response from someone...

So people disagree with your statement and you call them trolls? Awesome. You want someone to be mad at? Be mad at the people who ruined Gifting in the first place. It's the player bases' fault since they decided identity theft was the way to go.
  • Options
    Why do u disagree? How would gifting hurt you? So you're saying it's OK to take away from everyone because some bad apples did something wrong, instead of fixing it? And no, I'm calling you a troll because instead of disagreeing and explaining why you just assumed you knew something that you didn't and just started spewing your verbal diarrhea all over my post.
  • Options
    dragarothdragaroth Posts: 12
    y2_0 said:

Cranky cuz you didn't get mindless support, ain'tcha

Anyway nah. It comes down to resource management, level of play, and risk assessment. Sometimes you just mess up, and on those times you just gotta accept it.
  • Options

Cranky cuz you didn't get mindless support, ain'tcha

Anyway nah. It comes down to resource management, level of play, and risk assessment. Sometimes you just mess up, and on those times you just gotta accept it.

You got me bro...🤦‍♂️🧏‍♂️
  • Options
    The guy in question (for the record since I need to explain myself I guess) spends money any time he needs to normally and buys deals from kabam all the time. We only run 2 days of map 6 currently a week cause we are just progressing to 6 from map 5 and it's a bit of a learning curve, he messed up on day 1 and used a ton of revives and did great on day 2 until the very last guy on his path in section 3... he used a revive and heals but got beat and due to life this week, doesn't have the money to spend... I'd gladly spend it to help my alliance and him out but instead just have to sit back and watch helplessly... just sucks to see.