**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

No 4* champions Kabam please help...!!!!

Hai kabam....

I play this games nearly 2 to 3 years if I not mistaken.I play every day .built my team from zero to hero.currently Im very disappointed with your system.I open many shard Crystal,I open many PHC Crystal but sadly to say...no 4* champion receive.always 2* champions & seldom 3* champions...it also go same way with purchase with unit.spend a lot of unit to get new champions but sadly never got 1.

Common ....please be nice with your royal gamers....please ya

Comments

• eligoesbigeligoesbig Member Posts: 4
    I've never gotten a 4* from a PHC either. Get over it. The odds are very slim, and that's on purpose. Everyone shouldn't be running around with a squad full of 4*'s just from opening a few PHC's. In what way do you expect to have Kabam "Please help" you? "Oh, sorry you've had bad lucky. Here's 8 free 4*'s. Sorry for the inconvenience." Anyways, have a nice day.
  • _____oi__________oi_____ Member Posts: 4
    Just wait you can get 4* hero so what level you are?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Member Posts: 443
    join an alliance. i've played less than 3 months, spent $0, and have (just) 7 4*
    join an alliance. i've played less than 3 months, spent $0, and have (just) 7 4*
    join an alliance. i've played less than 3 months, spent $0, and have (only) 7 4*