**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry or dexterity?

I've been playing mcoc for 2 years and actually haven't got any parry or dexterity. Which one is more useful. I have 930 credits. LV. 52 summoner. Only on act 4 chapter 2 level 2. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Parry of course
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Parry unless you know how to intercept really well. ideally you want both.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Both. Party first.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well parry is screwed up anyway so yeah.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I would go for dexterity first. Block damage in (near) end-game is insanely high so blocking isn't a viable option (unless if you have Cap).

Of course, it comes without saying it that dexterity needs some practise so duel some targets and do some earlier quests to hone your skill.

Good luck with whatever you choose!
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dexterity, it will take a lot longer to get used to dexterity against each opponent than it will to learn parry timing. The earlier you start the better. Also, if you become too dependant on parry early on, stun immune nodes will be a real problem for you. It’s very possible to play effectively without parry as well, but you’ll just die from block damage if you don’t have dex. In my opinion, dexterity is by far the best mastery available. You can’t expect to get very far in wars and quests without it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    If without parry and dexterity and you are at level 52, your skills are pretty awesome. Parry first since I deduce you are good in evade and intercept.