I'm a bit confused about war

MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
Last season (Season 25) we were silver 3 with 1,5?? rating, but one of my alliance mates told us that if we win we go to silver 2( which we did) even though we have a new rating 1,05?, which is clearly less rating than before. so what I'm confused about is what brackets depend on, is it rating or wins? and if anyone is wondering the ? is because I don't remember the exact ratings.

Comments

• Ken1378Ken1378 Member Posts: 279 ★★★
    The Tiers that you move between during the season depend on your War Rating. If you win a war, your Rating goes up. If you lose it goes down. I’m not sure how you could win and have it go down.

But also keep in mind that t total points that you earn in a season determine your rewards bracket. Rewards bracket and War Tiers are not always perfectly matched.
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
    Ken1378 said:

The Tiers that you move between during the season depend on your War Rating. If you win a war, your Rating goes up. If you lose it goes down. I’m not sure how you could win and have it go down.

But also keep in mind that t total points that you earn in a season determine your rewards bracket. Rewards bracket and War Tiers are not always perfectly matched.

It didn't go down when we won, we just lost a lot later. I probably should've worded it differently and asked how we still were not in silver 2 when we had 1,5?? rating but somehow we got to it when we had 1,05? rating.
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
    Zan0 said:

MrParadox said:

Ken1378 said:

It didn't go down when we won, we just lost a lot later. I probably should've worded it differently and asked how we still were not in silver 2 when we had 1,5?? rating but somehow we got to it when we had 1,05? rating.
    For the season rewards it's dependent on points you got in the season. The war rating just determines how many points you get
    Ok thanks for clearing that up