**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold Rift

What would you be willing to do for a gold rift right now?

I'll start....

Create a shameless thread in the hopes we can sweet talk that great guy known as @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’d sell my newly duped 4* GP for some SWEET gold rifting
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I wish we had a trading system in MCOC... I have 15 mill gold right now lol
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yeah, I used to complain about a lack of gold and everyone said, “Play arena, you’ll never want for gold again”. So now I get the basic twice a week ... and I’ve still consistently got zero gold. I have T4Bs and T4CCs racked up just waiting for enough gold to use them.

Gold is the single biggest limiting factor for me.
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Yeah, I used to complain about a lack of gold and everyone said, “Play arena, you’ll never want for gold again”. So now I get the basic twice a week ... and I’ve still consistently got zero gold. I have T4Bs and T4CCs racked up just waiting for enough gold to use them.

Just out of curiosity.. if you could trade iso/pots/revives/energy/units for gold.. would you? If so which, and which would you not?
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    edited October 2017

t4 basic is the worst arena for gold, each match costs 1k and entry is 10k battlechips. get the milestones in the featured arena and buy uncollected arena crystals they seem to give out exclusively gold.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Man said gold rift.
    I'm done.
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★

Lol same boat! With diversity coming into effect I’m upgrading non stop, I grind arena like nobodies business and barely gunna make donations tomorrow...

By the way, that @Kabam Miike is such a fun guy !
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I'm also low on gold, but I'm waiting for a nice GOLD BOOST before popping those arena crystals. Who's with me? Lol
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I would sell my 2 star colossus