**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3*s worth ranking up

BScottBScott Posts: 14
Hi All,

So currently ill mention where I am in-game. So i have recently just completed my first run of 6.2, I'm looking to do 6.3 next however I'm low on units and don't wanna spend anymore money.

I've decided i want to go down the arena route (I've never really played arena) for units, I know it'll take a while but I'm willing to work at it to build up my battlechips, problem is my 3 and 4*s pretty much aren't ranked up.

I got very lucky earlier on with my 5*s, got Aegon for my first, managed to dupe him second then got archangel and NF. I was set and straight away dismissed my 3 and 4 star champs.

I have 136 3*s were I have 1 at max and the rest are r1 l1 (bad I know), similar with 4*s, I have 3 max and the rest are pretty much r1.

I'm looking at ranking my 3*s apposed to my 4*s as I don't want to use resources such as t4cc and as much t1a as I'm building my 5* and 6* roster even more so.

My question is, should I start ranking my 3*s up so I can use in arena?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have 54 max 3* and it takes me about an hour to cycle through them all in the three star featured arena. I plan to double the number of max 3 star I have by the end of the year, so I can constantly do rounds without fear of a difficult match up. 54 champions gets me about 150k points so it really depends how far you want to go in terms of points
  • BScottBScott Posts: 14
    How much iso does it usually take you to max out a 3 star? Do you do it from straight 1 -> 4 or do you do it progressively, taking a few champs to r2 then r3 etc?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Generally, if I think I might enjoy a certain champion I'll take them to either r2 or r3 (depending on how much T2CC I have). Most of my max 3 stars are champions that I enjoy play or high pi champions
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Hope this helps.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Arena is the easiest game mode. If you must rank, rank bad champs.

Hear me out, good champs punch well above their weight, no point taking someone good to r4 if all you want to do is keep a streak.
  • BScottBScott Posts: 14
    Thanks @winterthur that does help. I knew before that this existed but completely forgot about it lol, thanks man.

@TheBestinTuakau yeah that sounds like a logical way to go about it. Ill start doing that with a few.

Im interested by your take on it @phillgreen so you prefer to take weaker champs up to equal the heavy hitters at a lower rank?