**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik's limbo

AmirHamzaSiamAmirHamzaSiam Posts: 16
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Can anybody tell me how can I defeat Magik without Falcon,crossbones?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    If you don’t have someone who can reduce magik’s AAR, you can try someone who ignores passive damage, like omega red with his tentacles or Stryfe with his psionic blasts. There’s also high sig DDHK, gambit, and then someone who doesn’t grant much power to the opponent like quake, power steal like doom, etc.

If you don’t have any options, try and just get her to throw sp1s. She has a higher chance to activate limbo if she’s at a higher power bar. So just baiting sp1s is your best shot at triggering limbo the least amount of times.
  • Options
    AmirHamzaSiamAmirHamzaSiam Posts: 16
    I'll try
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Blade, Gwenpool, human torch, AA, quake, warlock after building virus charges with parries to keep her power in check, Magik, doom or dormammu to keep her power in check.

Or max pacify mastery and parry before pushing her over a bar of power with just about anyone else
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    AAR is your best best - Black Widow, DDHK, even BWDO.

Alternatively, Power Control works: Punisher 2099 gives her so little power, she'll barely get one bar the whole fight. You could do the same thing with Dormammu.
  • Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    3/3 pacify mastery
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    V1 magik counters pls?