**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any chance Wolverine (the ORIGINAL one) will ever get a Featured or Basic Arena?

It's been 2+ years since the game launched. Countless arenas have come and gone. Some champs (like Magik) have been featured 4, maybe 5 times already. Yet Wolverine (the ORIGINAL, not X23 or Old Man Logan) has never had an arena of his own (the one in beta doesn't count, btw).

I understand why some of the game's original champs have never gotten an arena (RoL champs, Punisher, offer-exclusive champs like 3* Hulk, classic Vision, etc). But Wolverine isn't exclusive to any event or offer.

Please, Kabam, give Wolverine the arena he deserve.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Please put him as the basic champ
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If by any chance another X Men movie comes out, it should be possible.
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    Exactly!!! I 100% agree with you!!! So many champs have had repeated arenas whereas Wolverine never ever ever had an arena in the 2 years I’ve been playing. I’ve grinded every damn basic arena for 4* shards and yet I still cannot land him !!!

Please Kabam give him his basic arena !!! 🥺
    Well at least you got him!!!! I don’t care about duping him; I’ve had his AG saved for over a year!!!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Basic arena will never happen, as the basic schedule is determined by the featured schedule.

And until his 5* is released, featured will never happen.

Game, set, match.
    Well aren’t you a real killjoy?
    Kabam can make an exception and forgo their schedule of the arenas to accomodate him. How many times last year did they alter the arena schedule last year to feature different champs than the ones scheduled months in advance ? I know I lost count 😡
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    They can’t do a Wolverine arena becuse they’re too busy putting out **** Ant Man arenas every few months.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I could really use an Original Wolverine featured arena right now.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Holy necro-thread, Batman!

This one's come back to life twice! (Must be something to do with his regenerative abilities...)