Options

Who to rank up? Nick, Quake or BWDO?

Ok who should I rank up? 5* Nick Fury (awakened), 5* Quake (awakened) or 6* Black Widow DO.. 5* would go to 5/65 and 6 would be my first rank 2 6*.. I’m uncollected and going for Cav haven’t completed any other side content besides ROL

Who to rank up? Nick, Quake or BWDO? 19 votes

6* 1/25 Black Widow Deadly Origins
0%
5* 4/55 Nick Fury (awakened)
42%
Marvel2289N0_UGr8TonyStarkWill3808M0RN1NGST4RWooptyfrickendooAndyBeardoFun_tony1 8 votes
5* 4/55 Quake (awakened)
47%
Lvernon15AdvKill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_ScrubhanCrcrcrctofuシDraconic_12 9 votes
Other.. see roster photo, comment below
10%
manveertherealSparx265 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    AVENGED27AVENGED27 Posts: 17
    Forgot to mention I can probably rank up anyone on my roster because I have a huge stash of T4CC saved up
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    If you know how to use her, then Quake. Personally I think using a champ should first and foremost be fun and her playstyle is so different that I don't enjoy it. But if you do, pick her.
    I wouldn't rank up BWDO because you'd need 3 T5B. I'd rather try to rank up another 5 star soon. Ghost, Magneto, Warlock, Colossus, HT, She-Hulk, Venom. Might also depend on your masteries.
  • Options
    Fun_tony1Fun_tony1 Posts: 14
    Me personally I would rank nick or save for red mags but quake is better if you know how to player her and are good at it then do quake
  • Options
    Yes I do know how to “Quake and shake” with Quake.. I’m not the best at it but I also rarely get wrecked or loose any significant amount of health when I use her
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    AVENGED27 said:

Forgot to mention I can probably rank up anyone on my roster because I have a huge stash of T4CC saved up

In this case rank up ghost. You can definitely get cav with your roster. I suggest taking warlock to rank 4 to make the crossbones easier but he can do it at rank 3.
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    5* 4/55 Quake (awakened)
    Quake and ghost first followed by NF, Magik, torch and red magneto
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other.. see roster photo, comment below
    can't decide between ghost, quake, fury, warlock
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Went with Quake. No regrets ;)