**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top Skill?

Who is Mcoc's top skill? (Dupes included)

Top Skill? 81 votes

Ægon
25% 21 votes
Nick Fury
66% 54 votes
Stealthy
1% 1 vote
Hit Monkey
0% 0 votes
Blade
0% 0 votes
Elsa
0% 0 votes
Gwenpool
1% 1 vote
Crossbones
1% 1 vote
BWDO
0% 0 votes
Other
3% 3 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Tie between Ægon and Fury.
    Fury is better out of the gate, but Ægon when fully ramped dominates endgame content.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Why is elsa an option but not mole-man
    Also I think that Shang-Chi might be closing in on Nick Fury but I would need to test him first

I'm more concerned with blade and gwenpool being there instead.
    And Shang-Chi has barely landed, way too early to be comparing him to NF of all champs
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Also I think that Shang-Chi might be closing in on Nick Fury but I would need to test him first

And Shang-Chi has barely landed, way too early to be comparing him to NF of all champs
    https://youtu.be/-iOxiorh84I
    Yeah you are right but you can't deny he has major major potential
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    blade, gwenpool, Elsa…

No Mole Man or Killmonger? Kingpin?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

blade, gwenpool, Elsa…

No Mole Man or Killmonger? Kingpin?

Or Falcon for that matter
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/-iOxiorh84I
    Yeah you are right but you can't deny he has major major potential
    He does and I'll likely be chasing after him in the next featured but I won't oversell him before he even makes a mark in the game
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Mole God imo
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

What’s Funny is the top 2 Skill Champions need Awakening

For that Reason Shang-Chi has very big potential

I personally think he’s already better for not having to parry most matchups, and countering unstoppable along with evade at all times played correctly, and you can get unblockable in case the opponent is stun immune and counter heavy. But need to wait a little bit more
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    IKON said:

I'm surprised people still rank Aegon so highly. Required for longform content, bench rider everywhere else. Fury is the much better day to day champ.

But once Ægon is ramped he surpasses Fury in every way. Ægon is still the champ for massive healthpools since he barely has any champs who can match him
    Fury is better out of the gate though
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    Wow, you guys reminded me that I completely forgot mole man. Lol
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Terra said:

IKON said:

I'm surprised people still rank Aegon so highly. Required for longform content, bench rider everywhere else. Fury is the much better day to day champ.

But once Ægon is ramped he surpasses Fury in every way. Ægon is still the champ for massive healthpools since he barely has any champs who can match him
    My problem with this argument is that that’s Aegons niche. Is he good in places like act 6? Sure. But if we are saying that Aegon is the better champion if you have high health pools, (mainly labyrinth and abyss), then why don’t we compare Aegon to Nick fury in terms of nodes like do you bleed, or any evade champ or node
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    IKON said:

Do the 3* carina challenge (without mystics) with aegon & them with fury. Then you will get the difference

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Terra said:

IKON said:

My problem with this argument is that that’s Aegons niche. Is he good in places like act 6? Sure. But if we are saying that Aegon is the better champion if you have high health pools, (mainly labyrinth and abyss), then why don’t we compare Aegon to Nick fury in terms of nodes like do you bleed, or any evade champ or node
    Aegon is far from niche and the nodes that you mentioned can be easily countered by aegon.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Nick Fury for now. None of this will matter in 6 days though. It would've been wise to just to vote Other but here I am giving props to Fury. An MCOC legend and first ballot Hall Of Fame champ in MCOC.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

IKON said:

Do the 3* carina challenge (without mystics) with aegon & them with fury. Then you will get the difference

Ok, so a ramped Aegon at 999 is better than Fury. You will see this situation in

Labyrinth
    Abyss
    Carinas challenge

Which makes Fury better for
    AW
    Act 7
    AQ
    EQ

The day to day use is so in favor of Fury it's not even close.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My problem with Ægon is that his biggest utility is tenacity and crits into block, but he needs a whole fight (maybe two) before he can do that, and for stuff like Biohazard, that’s the whole path. He is great for easy path but hard boss, but besides that I don’t find much use for him.

If quests had a relatively nodeless fight at first as a general standard I would say they are tied for situational reasons.

NF has access to his important utility from an L1 or two or getting hit in the face a bit.

Not denying that ramped Ægon is better for the most part, but being able to get there on a path where his utility is needed isn’t always possible.