**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this right?

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Why is falcon being evaded by the cavalier spider-man boss when he has red wing locked on?

Comments

• Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I guess I didn’t understand kabam math. A max sig spider-man has 27.9% chance to evade. The node gives him an extra 60%. That still seems like less than 100% to me. If he was getting the passive evade from stun it would make sense but he didn’t have that passive.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

I guess I didn’t understand kabam math. A max sig spider-man has 27.9% chance to evade. The node gives him an extra 60%. That still seems like less than 100% to me. If he was getting the passive evade from stun it would make sense but he didn’t have that passive.

See his defensive ability is that 27.9%. So shutting down the defensive ability 100% means that 27.9% is negated. Then after that the additional 60% is added into the mix
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Whatever his signature is, it will lead to a total of 100% base chance to evade based on that number.
    The increase from the node makes it go beyond 100%, and therefore there will still be a chance for him to evade
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Falcon reduces DAA and not evade ability accuracy. So at base, OG Spider-Man has a 100% chance to trigger that 27.9% chance evade. Add the node on to that, Spider-Man has a 160% chance to trigger that 100% evade. Since AAR works additively I believe, 160%-100%= 60% chance to trigger that 27.9% evade.

This is how it works I believe or I maybe totally off the mark.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    As much as I like falcon, I find locked on very inconsistent. Mr. Fantastic still evades him, Falcon can still miss at times and I've been evaded in other fights too

I think he has 100% AAR, but on certain fights, the defender abilities have more than 100% chance to occur so it can still proc by that additional amount... And if course even if that's low, defenders RNG still seems to proc more often than not (like BWs 3% evade all fight long).

I don't know 6* Spiderman's increased evade chance at high sig but that fight has 60% increased chance so if it's over 100% total, that's why it's still happening.