**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Kabam can fix early modding

ChisPopeChisPope Posts: 5
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Since my last post was removed (I was a little rude) I'm going to try to be much more considerate about what I say in hopes that the Kabam team will listen

The beginner bracket is full of modders, and when I say FULL I mean infested to the toe.

The top 50 always consist of obvious modders and the top 10% has more most likely but forget that since they aren't shown on the leaderboards.

Kabam does not compensate you in any way if you miss the top 50 due to modders, as a certain modder that I cannot post due to their TOS has gotten top 5 since the CROSSBONES arena to the Angela arena, having the devil advocate title, iron made title, and his top champions is a 5* red hulK with 2k Pi.

It is quite obvious that my reports are doing nothing, and it's obvious that Kabam does not check the top 50 in their ridiculous 3 hour downtime of sending rewards

I please beg you, hire or give a section of the Kabam support team to scan the leaderboards and ban blantant modders with Rol champs, impossible titles in the BEGINNER bracket. They hurt our progress and banning them sooner will help the game

Please I BEG YOU

How Kabam can fix early modding 24 votes

Add a title to LoL and RoL to make spot modders out
33%
DL864RektorMrbeast6000VuskaI_am_GrootIksdjvanAnonymous346SCARE 8 votes
Create a team who checks the top arena leaderboards accounts
20%
MillybearLurkerSkimbobborTempestBulkHuster 5 votes
Do absolutely nothing
16%
Noob_2yrsYellsome_Legend_Killer_Maledrac 4 votes
Add more content, ignore modding and bugs
4%
SgtAnime1 1 vote
Close this thread and pretend it never existed
25%
Vdh2008NDK13Primmer79MSRDLDTheMageHunterMicklownick 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    Do absolutely nothing
    i think kabam work fine vs mod i read more cries for it, so work fine .. if there is a point of little criticism of kabam work is this for me. rol and lol bann is 100% certified if use mod quicly ( max 7 days and take ban)
  • Options
    Maledrac wrote: »
    i think kabam work fine vs mod i read more cries for it, so work fine .. if there is a point of little criticism of kabam work is this for me. rol and lol bann is 100% certified if use mod quicly ( max 7 days and take ban)

I agree with u, I see people on fourm getting banned, but the obvious modders in arena beginner are not getting banned.

I would show pictures of what top 50 in arena looks like but it would be removed due to ToS

This really screws legit players like me especially in featured
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Bro, you can't tell if someone's cheating until they cheat. You may notice the average "I Got Ban" jackass tends to have upwards of a level 35+ account, which means they've been at it for a while before they finally trip enough traps to get the ban hammer. Also that means they're well past the beginner bracket and, once they get the ban, most likely start anew and blast the beginner brackets all over again. Question is Why are you still in the beginner bracket?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    [quote="klobberintyme;c-177438"
    ]Bro, you can't tell if someone's cheating until they cheat. You may notice the average "I Got Ban" jackass tends to have upwards of a level 35+ account, which means they've been at it for a while before they finally trip enough traps to get the ban hammer. Also that means they're well past the beginner bracket and, once they get the ban, most likely start anew and blast the beginner brackets all over again. Question is Why are you still in the beginner bracket?[/quote]

Dude u have no idea what ur talking about

It's obvious to see cheater and they are not banned half the time in beginner bracket even if it obvious

x65bnax5xw45.png

Ur telling me this person is allowed to not be banned ever since CROSSBONES to Angela arena? Devil's advocate and strongest unit is 2k red hulK? Use ur head dude. This guy is level 41 and was in the beginner bracket, ur "u can't tell if someone's cheating unless they cheat" is nonsense. If people continue to think like u beginner bracket will be doomed.

If u believe he beat master mode 100% and the Boss rush, then u r actually an idiot.

Kabam does not ban all modders, they miss a majority in the beginner bracket

Idk what u mean by why am I still in the beginner bracket, I've been playing for 33+ days now since I was just put in intermediate bracket for blade arena.

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Close this thread and pretend it never existed
    He maybe a cheater but I know of people who have completed rol and master mode in their first month if they have the skill and the right champs to complete it.
  • Options
    The same player just made top 200 in rocket raccoon arena, here's updated profile, I've sent reports and nothing he's still playing even though he's obviously a modder

I wonder how long it would've taken to ban him if he didn't make it anymore obvious..

ct5arzjm3k5f.png
    l9fh13qzyojq.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    NDK13 wrote: »
    He maybe a cheater but I know of people who have completed rol and master mode in their first month if they have the skill and the right champs to complete it.

Yes if they have the correct champion, but that is almost never the case, everyone knows modding is at a all time high, and the beginner bracket is the their main target.

If kabam continuously manages to ban new accounts modding beginner bracket, this will get modders to stop..

You think modders will stop modding if they know if they lay low they have a little chance to get banned?

For God's sake the person I posted has made it more than obvious he's a modder and he's manage to stay playing the game for a month+ now Kabam isn't trying hard at all to get rid of them.

Once they make it into the intermediate bracket, how will they be distinguishable? Beginner bracket is the easiest to spot them, once they make it deeper into the game, if they have half the brains not to mod LoL it becomes harder and harder to spot them out compared to your average player.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    OP have a point. It make sense modders aim the begginer bracket because there they can fat accounts fasters then sell them or whatever they do doing it.

About the poll, of course any team for find cheaters is welcome. I think too it's good idea a title for complete other/clasical content.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    All hacks
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Create a team who checks the top arena leaderboards accounts
    I would volunteer for the team to scan lmao. clean up the streets
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I think, or at least it seems to me one of the easiest ways to catch them is to look at the top ranking players in short solo events. Particularly given that it is the only area of the game with fixed points. An equation surely exists or could be created that can quantify the amount of time it would take to hit those numbers and identify those who are obviously playing 24/7
  • Options
    Based on number of champs and cool down rate with or without an alliance. If a guy has 75 champs and 8 million points...well hmmmm????
  • Options
    And then perhaps an algorithm that auto detects 23 champs does not equal 6 million points on science use...
  • Options
    They are collecting t4cc shard crystals that should go somewhere else.
  • Options
    Also seems logical to me that much of it would be done as low down the ladder as possible...to keep a lower profile so solo daily events and special events quests and the like fit that bill perfectly for rapid growth.