Side objects rewards missing

Billyd21Billyd21 Member Posts: 48
Doing side objects, and noticed not all are been rewarded for doing tasks,, ie Shang chi on cosmic ,spl 2 last hit. I was rewarded for cosmic duel ,but not for spl 2 finish on cosmic. And it’s happening on other fights as well with the using skill champs on all the classes side objectives.. please post an in game mail if yee notice this and if others in game have same issues.

Comments

• CatsGodotCatsGodot Member Posts: 8
    I just noticed this on my account, too. I can't do 100% ROUND 2 in the side quest because I don't have the brown tournament ring, even though I completed the full quest chain over the weekend.

I've quit and relaunched the game a few times, and the ring is still missing.

And now, no means to get another right. /smhs
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    Billyd21 said:

Doing side objects, and noticed not all are been rewarded for doing tasks,, ie Shang chi on cosmic ,spl 2 last hit. I was rewarded for cosmic duel ,but not for spl 2 finish on cosmic. And it’s happening on other fights as well with the using skill champs on all the classes side objectives.. please post an in game mail if yee notice this and if others in game have same issues.

You have to do them in order if that's what you mean. You can't get credit for any of the other objectives until you first do 5 fights with light attack. Then you will have to do the next one, etc.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    CatsGodot said:

I just noticed this on my account, too. I can't do 100% ROUND 2 in the side quest because I don't have the brown tournament ring, even though I completed the full quest chain over the weekend.

I've quit and relaunched the game a few times, and the ring is still missing.

And now, no means to get another right. /smhs

Ring #2 - Brown
    Quest 2 - Path #3
    Lei Tai Arena - Milestone 1

Posted this on the other one as well. The brown ring is found in the first milestone of the arena. If you have claimed it and it didn't show up in your inventory contact support.