Did not receive Brown Ring

In the new event I grinded out the arena part of the quest (through a combo of duels and stamina potions in the Arena to get the new champion through quickly). I claimed the reward but received no brown ring and cannot progress forward.

Best guess is that since I used potions and other means (including a duel token thing to get an extra fight) I may have done something not tested for.

Anyway... I’m blocked and cannot progress down the brown-ring path to complete the 2nd quest.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Burning_Misfit , you have to reach Milestone 1 in the Lei Tai Arena in order to claim the Brown ring. Details can be found in the main post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260963/the-kung-fu-summoner/p1

In case you've done that and still do not have the Brown ring, please be sure to reach out to our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Unfortunately, we won't be able to do that over the Forums. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
  • CatsGodotCatsGodot Member Posts: 8
    FWIW, this exact same issue happened to me as well. I completed the quest chain, including the Lei Tai Arena, and my inventory is missing the ring and I cannot do 100% on round 2.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    CatsGodot said:

FWIW, this exact same issue happened to me as well. I completed the quest chain, including the Lei Tai Arena, and my inventory is missing the ring and I cannot do 100% on round 2.

Ring #2 - Brown
    Quest 2 - Path #3
    Lei Tai Arena - Milestone 1

It's found by getting enough points in the arena to claim the first milestone. If you did this and still don't have the ring hit up support.
  • EwokliveEwoklive Member Posts: 3
    I am missing the gold ring for the final round that only recently opened up (chapter 3). I completed all milestones for the arena fight where you get these (i have all other rings). Where can i get the gold ring to complete the 10 rings tournament event? Its needed in the last chapter (3)
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Member Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ewoklive said:

I am missing the gold ring for the final round that only recently opened up (chapter 3). I completed all milestones for the arena fight where you get these (i have all other rings). Where can i get the gold ring to complete the 10 rings tournament event? Its needed in the last chapter (3)

Ring #10 - Gold
    Quest 6 - Path #3
    Solo Objective - Win 10 fights with Shang-Chi in the Tournament of the Ten Rings Side Quest (any difficulty).
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Member Posts: 306 ★★★
    Why are the solo objectives making me go in order for each Class Master? The main post didn't say anything about having to do them in order before we can get to the objectives that give us the ring.