**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

BinweevilBinweevil Posts: 29
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I want compensation for the bugs that happened recently. I’m not asking for much, maybe just a few revives and health potions. My labyrinth run was ruined by the one hour crash and every few fights I was kicked out and forced to restart, also taking large amounts of health from my champions and putting the other champs I was fighting back to full.

My incursions run with a friend was also put to a stop due to the parry/dex glitch which still has not been fixed to my knowledge (please correct me if it has) and even transferred into aq and aw which cost our alliance a death and the failure to complete my path meant the failure to explore the bg.
If anything, I am happy that these issues are being addressed and I appreciate that they have other concerns(The arena) which I hope they’re tending to.

Nevertheless I would like to see some compensation as I have seen many other people plagued by these issues as well.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Incursions have been fixed.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    It seems necessary now but not gonna happen.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The Incursions are back to normal and have been for at least 3-4 days if you updated the game. They