**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AA is still suffering from ability accuracy reduction

Was fighting shang chi with my AA and as node states, everytime you parry you get a disorient debuff which lower your defensive ability accuracy. But AA ability accuracy cant be reduced. When this is gonna get fixed then? Many people are using this champion and sometimes it costs the fight

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Zan0 said:

That’s not a bug

Disoriente itself is not AAR its has AAR among with reducing block proficiency

It’s like how warlocks infections aren’t heal locks them selves

Lol dude it is they are fixing it anyway in next update
    Read better it clearly says it’s fixing the interaction of the AA not making him immune to the effect of disoriented or whatever you’re trying to say
    You're just wrong lol. Being immune to something means there shouldn't be any way to lower his ability accuracy. Can bleed immune champs bleed against a node if it has bleed among with reducing block proficiency?
    I think the gap in some of the comments is that:

Bleed immune means you cant get a bleed debuff.

Disorient immune would mean you cant get a disorient debuff.

However, we still have the interaction of corvus glaive, who is not immune to bleed debuffs, but does not take damage from bleed debuffs while his immunity is active. In this case, AA should receive a disorient debuff, but it shouldn't affect him.

I cant speak to if AA is receiving AAR as I haven't seen it.

Edit: By this logic, I am saying AA should receive the debuff, but never see ability accuracy reduction, but see the affect of block proficiency decreasing.