**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New new new

Hi there, I’m new to this alliance and fairly new to the game. I am not an officer but I like this leader and want to help out alliance grow. Not too sure how this works but I figure I try it. We are looking for anyone who wants to participate. We are starting off and just need players who can do AQ and AW when they are on. Follow simple ingame directions and help the alliance out. If your interested contact the leader or officer or join it’s open invite. Here are the profile pictures 6laowe284muc.png
y5ci70jqknvx.png
zs6qoyy9agp8.png

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Did you make sure you had their permission before you posted this? Because they might be sensitive that you are showing off their account name and all that stuff.
  • Options
    latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    @RichiesDad79 do you mind? It looks like Cade is trying to help...
  • Options
    Good luck to you hope your alliance finds some good beginners who want to contribute to the alliance
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    This is a nice post and not overbearing. Good luck, I might join after I quit running mine, close to retiring
  • Options
    Hope you find what your looking for...much luck bro
  • Options
    Have you found anyone?
  • Options
    i'll join just start back after a long break and looking for a good starter alliance
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yes I give my permission for this and am grateful. This summoner has stirred things up so far, in a good way! Many thanks.