**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Will the Blade Trinity ever make a revival if they were ever released as 6*s?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
I'd say they will still be useful but not OP.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Nah.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Who knows? One of them could get buffed before then. Another synergy could be added to the mix?

Ask me after all 3 have been added as 6*s. I'll have some actual data then. 👌
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unlikely, they fell out even before people had tons of r3s, I personally wouldn’t even r2 any of them at this point
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Blade & GR have fallen out of the meta, so unless they get a buff I don't see that happening tbh.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,659 ★★★★★
    If a 6 probs not as blade still only regens till 70% maybe for mystic class ghost rider will be one that put in work and stark ive never liked be revived no not anymore maybe the trinity will be good again someday for questing but too many better champs now than them 3
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 ★★★
    I don't even have a 5* Blade ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would love starky and ghost riders as 6*s. Blade I wouldnt be able to awaken or get to a high sig (not needed but helps)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    Act 5 and Mystic Wars...that was the pinnacle for the Trinity.

It would take something like that again to make Danger Sense useful in a lot of game modes. And I don’t see that happening, and if it does, there will likely be better counters than the Trinity.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Unlikely with such a bad Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Claire/GR reducing buff duration is decent, and there will still be mystic bosses Blade can shut down with his other synergy. Blade still carries a load in map 6 AQ too.

One of the biggest challenges for the Trinity is that their ability reduction means beneficial nodes (like Cavalier EQ) don’t apply to help champs either. If that continues, Kabam’s use of nodes to reward team construction will render them fairly useless in high end content.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,919 ★★★★★
    I still use them and they crush content.
  • Options
    IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    At the height of the trinity synergy it was Blade who was the most OP. Because at that point (mystic wars) magik, dorm, Morningstar and Mephisto were being used in every AW (before diversity, so you would see a LOT of each) blade cut through them like a hit knife through butter. If you ran into a mutant like cable or colossus who was bleed immune, the stark SM destroyed them. Ghost Rider was always the weakest link due to poor damage, but he had great utility and healing.

It was a great trio. But had to do with the defenders back then more than anything
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yes. People would use them. I still use them in AQ. I bring Starky and Blade into quest all the time. I also think Mr. Negative has a synergy with Starky now too.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Would love to see 6* Magik and Hype
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Claire/GR reducing buff duration is decent, and there will still be mystic bosses Blade can shut down with his other synergy. Blade still carries a load in map 6 AQ too.

One of the biggest challenges for the Trinity is that their ability reduction means beneficial nodes (like Cavalier EQ) don’t apply to help champs either. If that continues, Kabam’s use of nodes to reward team construction will render them fairly useless in high end content.

No for blade for mystics when Torch exists
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    Most likely. Will they be THE Trinity to have? Probably not but they'd still have a place and more importantly I think creating as many options as possible for people to aim for is definitely welcomed.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    They'll be good 6*s to have, but they're all passed their prime, in which they were peak meta. Still useful, but outperformed. A good addition to the 6* pool.

Kabam seems to hold prejudice against champs that were formerly OP. Blade, Starky, SW -- hell, the whole mystic class. It's a bit weird.