**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is your enjoyment in the game?

I've been at this game from the beginning, casual spender. I play for fun, to enjoy the wins, collect and grow champs. For a time the game got lost in crazy difficulty, but they seem to be balancing it out. But making arena more grindy, incursions too dependent on another player, and energy slow downs, I'm finding less reason to play. Taking the fun out for me... am I alone? I'll spend a little, but arena has to provide units, to pay for the fun stuff, arena wasn't fun before, but it was worth some effort to pay for fun stuff... not anymore

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    depends on my mood tbh
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Almost at 6 years , started in June of 2015, and I’m finding my heart isnt in it some days and I complete less and less content as time goes by
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Used to be arena but since that made the worse change ever, I guess side quests
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Alliance war and new solo content
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    opening six star shards and using them on quest/incursion
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    For me, I use to love to grind to get to the next summoner level. I am not a fan of war seasons, but must do it if I want to stay in a good alliance. Truth is, as each week passes I play less. Can't seem to bring myself to quitting completely, to much time and $$$$ over 6 years. But I would be surprised if I am still here this time next year.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Side quests are more fun to me now more than ever, since I finally finished Act 6 and 7.1. 7.2 is going to be loads of fun tomorrow, but eventually there is going to be a gap where I don't have much story content other than Act 7 exploration, LoL, and AoL
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Nonexistent
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Lol a bit over dramatic. But I will say my alliance is fighting tooth and nail to finish Platinum 4 for the first time. So that feels pretty good
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’m what you would probably call a mid-late game player (6.3.3) I just have a lot of fun completing and exploring unique content, and growing my roster. I did take a break about a year ago now, and I think my experience of this game has bettered from it. If you’re not enjoying the game, Take a break!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Dont know; filed a missing fun report a while ago, but the fun police haven't gotten back.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    As a collector I would grind the featured 4-star arena to add the new releases to play them on master and uncollected difficulty quests. It was fun.

Now with the arena changes won’t bother collecting them very often.

Seriously, the new arena changes have changed a lot fir the worst