**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Carina’s Challenges deadline

KeremKerem Posts: 140
Does anyone know is there a deadline?
I mean it says if you complete all of them before june 7 or 8, we can a Loki’s profile picture but how about if we can’t ? Do we still have a chance to complete and get the rewards after that time ?

Comments

• Options

I got only two challenges left and I don’t want to miss them. Any information can help. Thank you
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    They are permanent. The only thing you get by finishing in 30 days is the special profile pic.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Kerem said:

I got only two challenges left and I don’t want to miss them. Any information can help. Thank you

It's permanent content
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    You will once miss loki cheese profile pic
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    "Take on Carina’s Challenge through a series of permanent Solo Objectives for some epic rewards, including the brand new Catalysts. Plus, for the most dedicated there will be a unique profile pic on offer for those that can take down all challenges in 30 days. Stay tuned for more challenges in the future"

From the road map
  • Options
    I had to make sure. Thank you all and good luck