Who to rank up next?

MiddniteQMiddniteQ Member Posts: 7
This is my current roster, based on that who do you think would be best to rank up next? Have been leaning towards Cap or She Hulk as i would like a decent levelled Science champ but open to all suggestions. I hear Ultron might be getting a buff soon so didny know if maybe i should wait and see if thats any good and R2 my 6* of him?

Anyway thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Who to rank up next? 14 votes

R5 She Hulk (Awakened)
21%
mort_07MoosetiptronicSparx265 3 votes
R5 Aegon (Awakened)
14%
Ancient_Ron13AndyBeardo 2 votes
R5 Cap IW (Unawakened)
0%
R5 Thing (Unawakened)
0%
R5 Stark Spidey (Awakened)
7%
Khushhal 1 vote
R5 Black Widow CV (Awakened)
42%
AdvKill_Greyavenge_123Messy151OEMVIron_Druid 6 votes
R4 Prof X (Unawakened)
7%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Wait for buff and possibly R2 6* Ultron
7%
Yodabolt21 1 vote
Rank any other champ..... (Please comment)
0%

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    You have an awakened Ultron, so indeed, it might be nice to see what his buff is about!

Also, your magneto is worth ranking - makes some fights extremely easy. so he might be a very good option as well.

From the other options you gave us I really like BWCV and She Hulk - but maybe you can let us know what piece of content you are trying to tackle?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    R5 She Hulk (Awakened)
    If you have t5b in overflow and need to use some...

But aegon, mags, shulk, Claire, profx, collosus.

One thing I would say, is that now they've released the taps somewhat on 6* shards, pick 5* rank ups carefully.
  • MiddniteQMiddniteQ Member Posts: 7
    Well I'm not really pushing to clear any content atm, just generally doing event quests etc. My next move will prob be to 100% act 5.

Ive heard Red Mags good but havent really been using him too much so i might take a look at how he works.

Absolutely agree there Moose, hence y i'm not just rushing in on this one. Trying to be patient but the Cats are burning a hole in my pocket lol!
  • MiddniteQMiddniteQ Member Posts: 7
    Any more opinions?