**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beat my 6* luck

2Β»

Comments

• Zhahovic7Zhahovic7 Posts: 35 β˜…
    Terra said:

Terra said:

R2 Domino, ew

…don’t you have a 5/65 domino?
    I regret it daily. I ranked her back around her release when the "OMG NEW HARD HITTING MUTANT" fad was still active. I'm weak.
    Why the regret?..is domino not good enough?πŸ˜’
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207 β˜…

This guy is the chosen one.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124 β˜…
    Lol I can clear so much **** with r3 domino heavy spam.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It will balance out. I literally had no 6* skill champs after 45 pulls. Since spring cleaning they have rolled in like crazy and finally balancing my classes more. My first 15 champs were all pretty meh and then started peppering in good ones and now I have a pretty reasonable 6* roster (especially with my 5* that fill some of the gals already with h champs I could max sig). Now I'm hoping for some dupes, especially some of my R3 (or R2)

Keep up hope. It will feel great when the next big one lands.

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some low key bangers in this roster actually
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

R2 Domino, ew

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just got dr. Strange. :(
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

And? Bro you have doom, AA, magneto, SS and buffed BP. No one is sad. Yiu have crazy luck for your early roster.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…

3 Beyond god tiers in 8 is damn excellent, I would trade my entire 6* roster for just your Doom or Mags.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zhahovic7 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

R2 Domino, ew

…don’t you have a 5/65 domino?
    I regret it daily. I ranked her back around her release when the "OMG NEW HARD HITTING MUTANT" fad was still active. I'm weak.
    Why the regret?..is domino not good enough?πŸ˜’
    If I'm looking for a damage champ (which is the ONLY thing she has) I have other better options.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Overall my 6* roster pretty janky, but my last three have been epic.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I win.

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Noob

oh hey i just saw ur r3 post lol
  • AeΓΈnAeΓΈn Posts: 11 β˜…

Pretty dry lately ,ls and falcon were my first since then my luck was bad
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 β˜…β˜…
    Noobs

My last 3 pulls were Sentry, Rhino (from regular Cavalier - first 6* pull in months, one before that was duped red Cyclops) and Miles. My only hope is that Sentry and Miles get nice buffs at some point.