**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought Falcon is immune to Biohazard with lock on.

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So in act 6 I used Falcon to beat the biohazard path but in act 7 he straight up got demolished. So Kabam did y'all nerf him or what.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Who did you fight?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Who did you fight?

Ronin
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    What were the other nodes?

What were the other nodes?

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He should shut down biohazard. What are the other nodes on the specific fight?
    Will3808 said:

He should shut down biohazard. What are the other nodes on the specific fight?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/4h/2cfb37tp1bnt.jpeg
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Longshot is the second fight. I have a distinct feeling he got 'destroyed' there...
    YoMoves said:

Longshot is the second fight. I have a distinct feeling he got 'destroyed' there...

no I did that fight with Thing. I brought in Falcon as my main dude to take them out.
    I also restarted and and it worked fine. Ik it won't work against Longshot so I brought in Thing for that fight but it was weird cause I started hitting ronin and bleeds started to pop up.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Did you hit the opponent without lock on active?
    Voltolos said:

Ronins third stance gives him more bleed ability accuracy. That would counter Falcon

hmm maybe I don't know what stance he was in.

Did you hit the opponent without lock on active?

No i hit him right after my lock went on him.
    Haji_Saab said:

In Demon stance, Ronin has +75% bleed accuracy. So Falcon cannot bypass that.

ok so that was probably why. Thank you
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Also on the topic of Falcon, is his DAAR supposed to be able to bypass Darkhawk's miss? Because mine didn't
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Also on the topic of Falcon, is his DAAR supposed to be able to bypass Darkhawk's miss? Because mine didn't

Aar in general doesn’t work to prevent miss if the miss effect(like falter or stealth mode) is already active. You need a “can’t miss” ability to bypass miss, like stealthy’s slow.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

The way I understand this is that AAR can only stop abilities from activating in the first place. Once activated, it can't be reduced.
    Very basic example would be of a bleed debuff. You can stop it from applying/activating but not from ticking.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Aar in general doesn’t work to prevent miss if the miss effect(like falter or stealth mode) is already active. You need a “can’t miss” ability to bypass miss, like stealthy’s slow.
    Haji_Saab said:

Miss is not affected by DAAR or any AAR ... don't ask why :D
    Oh alright, thanks!
    Djin said:

The way I understand this is that AAR can only stop abilities from activating in the first place. Once activated, it can't be reduced.
    Very basic example would be of a bleed debuff. You can stop it from applying/activating but not from ticking.
    Okay that makes sense, thanks for the explanation