**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Horseman of Apocalypse deactivated on its own in AQ

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Device: Samsung SM-J337A
    Carrier: Qlink
    Wifi
    Version: 31.0.1
    Champ: Wolverine 5 star rank 5 sig 101
    Alliance Quest Map 4: Made horseman and won fight, closed app, returned after a few hours and lost horseman in next fight.

• Giz4459Giz4459 Posts: 6

Device and Version: iPhone XS Max

Device Operating System: 14.4.2

Mobile Carrier: Fido

Cellular or WiFi: Happens on both

Game Version Installed: 31.0.1

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Champions Affected: Apocolypse (5/65 sig 30) applied the horseman pre-fight ability to Cable (5/65 sig level locked)

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Map 5, I fought with Apocalypse in AQ to get his genetic code., Used the preflight ability on Cable. It lasts for a couple fights and then it disappears whether I leave AQ or not. I can’t reapply it as there’s a cap on how many times Apoc can make a horseman. It’s just gone. It’s happened for the past 3 AQ.

No screenshots or video. Please fix this ASAP.
  • SiliskSilisk Posts: 57
    iPhone 11
    Both wifi / data
    Phone / game up to date.
    Wolverine dropping horseman ability in AQ

Just wondering if there’s any word on a fix. Seems it’s been going on for a few months with no updates.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Device: One plus 7
    Carrier: Wifi
    Version: 31.0.2
    Champ: Domino 6 star rank 2
    Alliance Quest Map 5 and Map 6: After some fights that she won, Domino lost her horseman ability.

Comment: Is this happening because of mutant cross fight basic node in aq.
  • STRYK3RSTRYK3R Posts: 1
    Keeps happening to me in AQ, using 5* Apoc with 6 * Cable and 5* Archangel as Horseman. 2 fights in and Archangel loses his Horseman ability. Happens every time and is really annoying and costing resources, especially as you expect him to be bleed immune.
  • HakanX46HakanX46 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Zibiit is there any news on this issue? Just experienced it twice in a row in AQ. I use Wolverine as Horseman. He gets it's horseman ability the first fight and you can use it in the second fight. After that it disappears.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Device: iPhone XR
    iOS: 14.5.1
    Carrier: O2-UK
    Cellular Data and WiFi
    Version: Latest
    Champ: Cable

My thoughts on this is that the horseman ability is due to the reset of the Mutany cross-fight node
  • UberAhnoldUberAhnold Posts: 6
    Device: galaxy s10+
    Carrier: Verizon
    Data: wifi
    Champ: Wolverine in AQ map 5.
    Had Mutany charges and horseman, after the fight all charges were removed. Feels like it's related to Mutany expiring since I didn't seem to have it last AQ with different buffs.
  • MaxPower721MaxPower721 Posts: 3
    It would be really nice if someone could acknowledge that this is an issue and give some sort of timeline for a resolution. I didn’t use apoc today because of this bug. I’ve got two videos of the horsemen failing to apply at all and the images above if anyone wants any further details. 🤷‍♂️
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    How many times do we need to fill out a form and send in screen shots? It's the same thing that's been going on for months.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Device: Samsung SM-J337A
    Carrier: Qlink
    Wifi
    Version: 31.0.1
    Champ: Wolverine 5 star rank 5 sig 101
    Alliance Quest Map 4: Game crashed, immediately reopened game and horseman was lost. No boosts.

• MN2HughesMN2Hughes Posts: 21
    Posted in the other thread on this. However Horseman looks like it is only lasting two fights and then disappears. I activated it on Colosus and it disappeared immediately upon finishing the second fight.

Hey there, for anyone who hasn't shared information on this issue, could you please let us know the above information, as well as what Champion you had made a Horsemen, approximately how long afterward it disappeared, what quest/tier/map you were in, and whether it disappeared while you were playing or if you had the game closed for an extended period of time before this occurred?

All of this information can be extremely useful in attempting to replicate and resolve this issue, as can any screenshots or video that is able to be shared.

• ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Just lost mine in AQ, fought the mini with StormX as a horseman and the next I fight fought with her it was gone. Wish I saw this thread before I brought her and Apoc. I just recently ranked her for this ability and now can't use it.
    iX
  • P4PeterP4Peter Posts: 9
    Device: iPhone 7
    Carrier: Rogers
    Wifi
    Champ: Apocalypse / Archangel as Horseman
    It happened yesterday and today in AQ map 4. Horseman lost after 1-2 fights and or leave and reload game.
  • Pops78Pops78 Posts: 13
    Same here.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    This does not appear to be a horseman issue specifically, but a cross fight issue. I had this happen to me on the buffed path in map 7. I used Odin's cross fight abilities on Nick Fury, however on the next fight with vulture they were gone.

Device and Version: Ipad pro 2018 and 2021

Device Operating System: 14.5
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Mode: AQ map 7

Champions Affected: Nick Fury 5* rank 5 Odin
    Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: At the start of buffed path I gave odin's all fathers buffs to NF, I fought rocket and then moved to vulture. When I entered the fight with vulture I noticed there were no buffs on Nick so I timed out. In the select screen I noticed he had no cross fight icons, but Odin still had his used.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Device: iPhone 7
    Carrier: ATT@T
    Wifi
    Champ: Apocalypse/Wolverine
    This happens in AQ Map 7.
    Are we going to get compensated for this? I had to spend about 400-600 units on revives because regular Wolvie doesn’t inflict bleed as much or as powerfully and doesn’t trigger regen as much as regular Wolverine. I wouldn’t really mind the item use but AQ revives are way way way too expensive and I had to buy team revives because there are no single AQ revives.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Just had this happen to my AA in Incursions. Stop asking us to fill out templates Kabam. The problem isn't any of us, it's you. This issue has been known for two months now without a fix, but Shang Chi got nerfed almost immediately. I wonder why 🤔
  • GAROZEROGAROZERO Posts: 20
    Losing horsemen cross-fight after 2 fights in alliance war:
    Apple 11 Pro Max
    Latest version of the game
    Wifi

Champions Affected- Apocalypse & Cable
    Horsemen ability

After activating the Horseman buff in the last two AW runs this is the issue I have had.

Cable: Got horsemen from longshot , it worked well in MODOK fight. But lost it after i finished MODOK,so had to fight Thing Boss without horsemen ability.

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Had Sunspot lose his Horseman in AQ today. Not sure when it happened but when I woke up, defeated the White Magneto section 2 mini boss and when going into section 3, I noticed that Sunspot was glowing green (like I was boosted but was not) and the Horseman sword icon was missing. Entered the Symbiote Supreme Pleasure to burn fight and it was missing. Got a video after that for the next fight, Guillotine, to show it was gone.

Then I got an invite into Incursions about 30 minutes later. Used Apoc, Sunspot, Doom. Made Sunspot a Horseman in zone 3 and then swapped out Doom for Prof X and later noticed the Horseman was gone... I got a recording showing no Horseman on Sunspot (or Prof X) but Horseman was used. Apoc shows 0 / 1 available.

https://youtu.be/r9ZXoBQAVyk
    Device and Version: iPhone 11 Max Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Was on just on Wifi
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest & Incursions
    Champions Affected: Sunspot
    Active Boosts: No Boosts
  • DontkillmeDontkillme Posts: 3
    Iphone 12 pro
    IOS14.5.1
    Wifi Bell Canada
    Wolverine Horseman AQ map 5
    Horseman lost after 1 fight

This is frustrating
  • WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    edited May 2021
    This has to me several times, both with Wolverine and Sunspot. Playing on a galaxy S9 plus. This is in Aq when you come back later the synergy is gone and Apoc is showing you used your activation.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2021

Activated horseman to Rogue, two fights in she lost horseman ability(Gamora fight)
    Device : IPAD Mini (5th gen)
    Network: Wifi
  • CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24
    Just an update this bug is happening to all cross fight abilities that go across multiple fights including global nodes in AQ such as parry curse and so sayeth doom.
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited May 2021
    Adv said:

I use an iPhone 11 and was connected to a wifi. In AQ MAP 5, I made wolvie a horseman and after 2 fights, he reverted to his normal self. Anyone else affected like this?

Yes. Same thing for me. Wolverine loses horsemen after a few fights. It clearly says "remain for the rest of the quest." Is this going to be fixed?

Samsung Galaxy 10e
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Had Sunspot lose his Horseman in AQ today. Not sure when it happened but when I woke up, defeated the White Magneto section 2 mini boss and when going into section 3, I noticed that Sunspot was glowing green (like I was boosted but was not) and the Horseman sword icon was missing. Entered the Symbiote Supreme Pleasure to burn fight and it was missing. Got a video after that for the next fight, Guillotine, to show it was gone.

Then I got an invite into Incursions about 30 minutes later. Used Apoc, Sunspot, Doom. Made Sunspot a Horseman in zone 3 and then swapped out Doom for Prof X and later noticed the Horseman was gone... I got a recording showing no Horseman on Sunspot (or Prof X) but Horseman was used. Apoc shows 0 / 1 available.

https://youtu.be/r9ZXoBQAVyk
    Device and Version: iPhone 11 Max Pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Was on just on Wifi
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest & Incursions
    Champions Affected: Sunspot
    Active Boosts: No Boosts

Just want to report back that my Horseman on Sunspot went away on my Day 5 AQ run as well. I applied Horseman at the Dr Strange Caltrops in Section 1 Map 7 and it worked fine. Horseman was still active for the Hulk on the Pleasure to Burn fight in Section 2. But on the Luke Cage fight right after (returning to the game when I had energy - these fights were not consecutive on the same login) the Horseman ability disappeared and was missing for the rest of the AQ map.
  • WhitewindWhitewind Posts: 17
    Oh. I was just about to post a question about this but I guess it’s a common bug now? I lost horseman off my Archangel in the last war of the season but I thought it was because I fought a Magneto and he stopped it from triggering. I lost it for the rest of the war however. Was wondering if it was a bug or an intended interaction.

Device: iPhone X
    iOS: 14.6
    Carrier: SoftBank
    WiFi
    Champ: Apocalypse / Archangel as Horseman