**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a high tier ally that does map 5 and war as optional- Going to stay for a few month

I’m looking for an ally that is chill but is determined to do AQ and score higher and does war without imposing pressure

I’d join after the war season ends

Interested parties add me in line - angiestark3
Game name - Angie Stark

Comments

• Options
    GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    “Going to stay for a few months”? Well, that’s reassuring. Sounds like something an alliance officer would like to hear.
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    Like the honesty. I have pm you.
    We are building something new so would be interested in a chat :)
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    @angiestark - hey there, i think we could be a good fit for you

Our retirement alliance [107SJ] Starjammers has 8300 prestige and 17.8MM rating. We run AQ map 5x5, 5x5 and 4x5 for 190 million points weekly and 2 BGs in War for Gold 3 with itemless, stress-free effort

We already have a good front line of boss killers and high level player alt accounts so we get a lot accomplished with minimal stress! Great group with mix of genders and age

Finally, we are part of the Symbiotic Alliance, a group of 17 alliances where you can move and grow as you progress - we even have our own podcast for tips and takes!

We use LINE for communication - if you're interested, please reach out to LINE ID: TeekaFox or LINE ID: KoiBoy18