**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane Non-Juiced Path World Record Gwenmaster Solo!! πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stealthy op.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OGAvenger said:

This is absolutely great man! My only concern with it is the amount of β€œeven you scrubs can do this” in your voice.

I can confidently say there’s no way I’m pulling this off lol

Practice makes perfect. You’ve just gotta believe in yourself. You can do it bro!!
    Kill_Grey said:

Stealthy op.

Act 7.2 legends not so secret weapon right now. πŸ˜‚
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Woo! I’m doing my legends run tomorrow and wow this is gonna be huge for it!
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wth just happened 😦
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quick question. Since I’m comfortable with using prof x for the first phase, is it fine if I bring in stealthy only for the invisible woman phase or is it necessary for him to be there for all the phases?
    Kavya30 said:

Quick question. Since I’m comfortable with using prof x for the first phase, is it fine if I bring in stealthy only for the invisible woman phase or is it necessary for him to be there for all the phases?

No, every time you enter the fight it resets the phases. The phases aren’t tied to her health but to the fight timer
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kavya30 said:

No, every time you enter the fight it resets the phases. The phases aren’t tied to her health but to the fight timer
    she doesn't resets the phases but they persist from fight to fight, so if for example you die when she is in the IW phase she will start the next fight in that phase. Also, if you don't kill her in the first six phases she will start again the cycle from the Emma phase ^_^
    I’ve got a feeling arena scores for 6* Stealthy are gonna go up this round. πŸš€ πŸŒ™
    Some may find his attack animations clunky but with stealthy you also have the safety net of that built in evade just in case you mess up.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm just crying about that suicide damage. But good job.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah he's alright for cheesing stuff
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This belongs in a museum

Kavya30 said:

she doesn't resets the phases but they persist from fight to fight, so if for example you die when she is in the IW phase she will start the next fight in that phase. Also, if you don't kill her in the first six phases she will start again the cycle from the Emma phase ^_^
    My b, I totally misread her abilities