**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It really sucks that the glory has such a stupid limit and such a small time to be claimed

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
If you are going to double the rewards putting many people in the positions where they have no choice but to spend their glory or go over the limit the least you can do is expand the time to claim it so we can truly make use of the glory stir when it reloads .

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You are ideally supposed to spend glory weekly, hence the cap.
  • Options
    JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Yeah, but then Kabam dumped a huge amount on us all at once, more than we've ever had before. I don't think my total Glory has ever been above 5K before. BTW, the topmost tiers got 10.2K that means that even if they were at 0 before they claimed, they still had some Glory spill out of their bank
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    What’s the cap out of curiosity?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Yeah, but then Kabam dumped a huge amount on us all at once, more than we've ever had before. I don't think my total Glory has ever been above 5K before. BTW, the topmost tiers got 10.2K that means that even if they were at 0 before they claimed, they still had some Glory spill out of their bank

The max limit is 15k i dont see how they still had some Glory Spill out of their bank?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Thanks. I’m way off that then, even after my best glory week ever! Lol

Good to know in case I start hoarding 👍
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    10.2 + rank rewards.
    Now I gotta wait 3 more days to claim mine.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Welcome back @The_Sentry06
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Welcome back @The_Sentry06
    Thanks bro
  • Options
    Glory is meant to spent, not hoarded. Idk why people are saying you are "forced" to buy something when that's the whole point of Glory and the Glory store.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    it must be nice not to need rank up resources - I run out of glory all the time I'm always out of T4B and T1A if I'm stacked on them I buy T2A or T5B shards
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I just wish I had a few more options to buy in Glory store.

I have an overflow of t5b and t2a, and no t3b. I didn't realize you couldn't buy those in store. Or maybe get some revives in there? Maybe some refills?

War season just ended, aq just ended, and my aw potions are full. Some people don't stash up on Glory. They just don't have anything to spend it on.
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    I didnt know Glory was capped... thanks for the info...
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Glory cap is 15k. I used up my glory to buy some t5b and t2a and brought it to under 2k and claimed the 10k and 1.5k glory rewards. BTW, you get a message when you cross 10k that you are about to hit the cap and need to spend it.
    I don't believe you get a warning if you claim it from the Rewards stash, only if you do it from the in-game mail. Not going to test it again, since I've already made the mistake before on my alt. So if you blitz through claiming rewards from your stash and don't pay close attention, you could burn all that extra glory from a wrong screen tap.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Isn't it on you to pay attention to your in game stuff? Anyways, you have a week to claim the rewards. The store resets in 2 days. Not a big deal to wait for the reset. I'm at 11k glory and I'm just waiting for the reset to spend before claiming my 10.2k rewards.