**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Glory - Temp limit increase maybe?

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I appreciate what Kabaam did with AQ by doubling up the glory we would receive since it will be down next week.

However... I cannot claim my 10k glory as I’m already at the limit. I’m sure I’ll get responses and backlash overlooking the real issue at hand. I will most likely have to WASTE GLORY because I will have to buy more of one item than I normally buy each week. And as the price increases for each purchase, I feel like I will be missing out on resources cramming everything in a one week purchase...

I hope this gets addressed and discussed because I can’t be the only one that has thought of this right?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

I was pretty annoyed with what they did with the last AQ cancellation specifically due to it being right before a new war season and lots of people relying on glory for building back their potion stash. We're going into a week off AQ with an extended off-season from war with a surplus of glory, absolutely no idea why you'd have any complaints

Most just complain because there like to do unfortunately happen en real world to be happy for what you Hav and not what u do’s not have
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Glory expires in 7 days ... the stores updates in 3 days .. don't claim it now and wait for the price refresh ...

The obvious answer is usually the correct one!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Let me try this again as my point of this post was to discuss the increased cost of items in the store. I am being forced to spend this 10k glory over 1 week when I should be able to spend it over 2 weeks. I don’t want to buy all 10 T4B and T1A just to use glory. Also as an example of WASTING GLORY, the 1st T4B costs 200 and the 10th costs 470. If I were to buy 1 every week, it would cost me 2000 glory. If I buy all 10 in order to use the glory, I’m spending 3350 glory. That’s a waste of 1350 glory.

Let me try this again. Kabam thought of this and have you 1 week extra glory so that even if you waste those glory, you are getting additional glory thereby compensating for the "wasted" glory as you put it. If they had just given the usual 2 week glory, you have an arguement since spending them actually wastes glory. Even though you are spending additional glory now, it has not been earned glory. It is essentially free. I hope you get that point.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

I don’t think we are going to agree here... so this has become a waste of time. I am being forced to use my glory on stuff that I don’t want to just so I don’t let the glory go to waste. It feels like a backhanded “gift”

You are a perfect example of why kabam should not compensate unless people ask for it. They gave you more glory than you earn in 2 weeks and you are still here complaining.

And you are a perfect reason why this forum sucks. I’m not screaming compensation whatsoever, so you can just shut up and stop provoking ****. It’s people like you that make it impossible to have any type of reasonable conversation. Thanks for that
    He's just saying that some are making a way bigger deal out of this that needs to be made. It's like 6k or more free glory for nothing. It's not like your going to get 12k glory every cycle now. So you have to buy some things you don't want at the moment, who cares. It's a small temporary thing.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    So let's say OP, you usually get around 5-6k Glory. Now, the game team has given you 10-12k of the same.
    If you were to purchase something for prices more than what you used to... The extra 6k of the glory could be used.
    This was probably what @Pulyaman and a few other were trying to convey you.

But let's remember this guys, this extra glory is not just a 'Free reward'. We're getting it because the AQ is not gonna take place the next week. So possibly, we should step in the OP's shoes for a minute too.
    Haji_Saab said:

Glory expires in 7 days ... the stores updates in 3 days .. don't claim it now and wait for the price refresh ...

But I guess this answer was perfect, what was the need at all to argue about something, not so important?
    We might be unknown to each other, but as honored players of this game, and partly a member of the forums, we must maintain peace amongst ourselves. We still ain't kids, and we probably know what we must do.

Cheers to everyone!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

So let's say OP, you usually get around 5-6k Glory. Now, the game team has given you 10-12k of the same.
    If you were to purchase something for prices more than what you used to... The extra 6k of the glory could be used.

But let's remember this guys, this extra glory is not just a 'Free reward'. We're getting it because the AQ is not gonna take place the next week. So possibly, we should step in the OP's shoes for a minute too.

Haji_Saab said:

But I guess this answer was perfect, what was the need at all to argue about something, not so important?
    We might be unknown to each other, but as honored players of this game, and partly a member of the forums, we must maintain peace amongst ourselves. We still ain't kids, and we probably know what we must do.

Cheers to everyone!
    One reason I was pissed was this was not even the first thread about this. I have said the same thing everywhere, so I may have come off a little rude. My point was that we actually got triple the glory that we usually get. So, they actually have given more than we get in 2 weeks. So, it is 1 week of free glory.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Haji_Saab said:

Cheers to everyone!
    One reason I was pissed was this was not even the first thread about this. I have said the same thing everywhere, so I may have come off a little rude. My point was that we actually got triple the glory that we usually get. So, they actually have given more than we get in 2 weeks. So, it is 1 week of free glory.
    I get you, and your frustration :)