**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just got 5 * Magneto(Red)!!! Is he worth awakening?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 2 mutant awakening gems and this is my mutant roster:

Just got 5 * Magneto(Red)!!! Is he worth awakening? 99 votes

Yes!
70%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantabn86LuciusVorenusChamp_ZAlex13369Hammerbro_64Rbk19Lucky7LucianoSandeepSTheHoodedDormammurcm2017Malreck04DaphboyChampioncriticItsTheBroskiZeronaut81gforcefanSbkruebBugmat78 70 votes
No!
29%
FreakydGhostspider231SpeedbumpBrokenRaichu626Colonaut123JhonST33Wine_LoverFarhan76510SparrowNittFieryWaterHemajMikusik1SpideyFunkoJohnyBoyDawsManHeir_of_thanosMrGreekCowabungaWeener 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    No!
    I personally wouldn’t give him a mutant gem
  • Options
    Yes!
    Yea im gonna give him a class. Im saving my generic for now
  • Options
    Yes!

I personally wouldn’t give him a mutant gem

Who else would I save my 2 mutant gems for?
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Class gem - sure. Generic gem - probably not.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    If you’re going for a class gem, absolutely go for it.

The heavy attack burst damage, the crit resistance, and the damage cap can be very helpful in certain scenarios.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    I absolutely would use a mutant gem. Who’s left that really benefits from their awakened ability that you don’t have? Namor, but not much else.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Yes!
    Given that you already have OR, Colossus, and AA awakened, definite yes. I used one for mine and find it to be really helpful - particularly if like me you are not a 100% perfect player all of the time. The incoming damage cap to help with the occasional mistake as well as the extra damage on heavy are really helpful - particularly for the occasional fight where you aren’t fighting someone #metal.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Yes!
    Dosnt need it, but I’ve heard he benefits a substantial amount from it. Also considering that you already have most mutants who need their ability awakened
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yes!
    Would say less so for the protection (because you shouldn't be eating massive amounts of damage all the time) and more so for the extra damage on the heavy, which you will be doing almost all the time.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Yes!
    You already have Colossus, Omega, Arch, Domino, and Iceman awakened. You’re like good bro. Awaken him with a mutant.
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Yes!

Given that you already have OR, Colossus, and AA awakened, definite yes. I used one for mine and find it to be really helpful - particularly if like me you are not a 100% perfect player all of the time. The incoming damage cap to help with the occasional mistake as well as the extra damage on heavy are really helpful - particularly for the occasional fight where you aren’t fighting someone #metal.

How many sigs did you have in him when you started to see a difference?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Yes!
    I would actually like to know why you wouldn’t lol. It’s not the greatest awakened ability but it’s actually pretty nice regardless.