**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

He needs a buff, he is an icon of Marvel! Kabam?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    It's going to happen. Be patient.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

It's going to happen. Be patient.

I’d agree it’s a safe bet Spidey is on the shortlist and I’d guess overhaul and maybe even visual enhancements like Black Panther.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    he’ll get his dues eventually

hopefully with a visual overhaul
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Buff that icon. Thats it...
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I love that these posts only ever come from a place of selfishness. It's not "buff this character because I think they genuinely need it", but rather "I pulled this character recently, and therefore they should be buffed".
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I love that these posts only ever come from a place of selfishness. It's not "buff this character because I think they genuinely need it", but rather "I pulled this character recently, and therefore they should be buffed".

there was the one guy who wanted a juggernaut buff without even having him
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

there was the one guy who wanted a juggernaut buff without even having him
    Spidey, why you Magik now?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

How dare people want to enjoy the champions they have
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Eventually they will it makes sense. Maybe they don’t care too much because of all the versions of him and that version isn’t where it’s at anymore mcu I suppose. In my opinion the guy they need to buff is Deadpool/gold pool/platinumpool. Imagine them being op... AMAZING. Imagine gold pool and platinum pool being beyond god tier champs but only being awakened and high sig. Where the lucky few that have gotten them would NEED to use an awakening gem
    And 200 sig stones. That would be fun but another gift to the whales so I don’t know.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I would like to see this OG Spidey buff. An overhaul like OGBP would be appreciated. I think a large part of the community appreciates the buffs to beloved characters.

Like next update we have Ultron and War Machine. Two great choices for champs buffs. Let’s keep that trend going and get this Spidey on the queue.