**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena milestone champ from featured arena

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
If I already own the champ, do I get +1 sig from claiming the champ in milestones of featured arena or do I get +20 sig, 24 Iso and gold for 4*?
Just wondering if it was fixed as some players had issue with it being more like a basic champ if the champ was claimed from milestones.

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited May 2021
    A correction is being sent, supposedly...soon.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

A correction is being sent, supposedly...soon.

Thanks mate, but did they already fix it with the current and for future feature arenas to give the right +20 sig and iso for 4* milestone?
    As I am currently shooting for that 4* Mr. Negative and planning to dupe him in round 2.
  • Options
    Happening again with the Purgatory arena, unless I missed something about every champ, basic or featured, being moved back to +1.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Happening again with the Purgatory arena, unless I missed something about every champ, basic or featured, being moved back to +1.

Proof?
    Have a sig99 4* Purgatory, didn’t get a max sig crystal after claiming the milestone…didn’t take any screenshots since I assumed it was fixed after the Shang Chi correction.

Not game changing, just thought ppl should know.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The featured champion is supposed to give out full dupe rewards while the basic will only give +1 sig.