**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New arena is so bad

Sanjaysavithri3Sanjaysavithri3 Posts: 10
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I managed to bring grandmaster upto 25% with 600 units but I don't have enough units now and grinding from new arena is taking so time and I can't get enough units from that and I don't find any solution other and exist?? Really new arena is discouraging
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Why start the path in first place without enough items or units in the bank to make sure you can finish
  • Options
    Also, yes arena changes might make grinding more difficult, but you have less than 4K PvP fights.. let’s not pretend you are huge grinder
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I managed to bring grandmaster upto 25% with 600 units but I don't have enough units now and grinding from new arena is taking so time and I can't get enough units from that and I don't find any solution other and exist?? Really new arena is discouraging

It hurts really and it will take more time in new arena.
    Still you are too close to beat him so collect at least 400 units and then go to finish him.Till then let rest your champs in front of him.
  • Options
    Sanjaysavithri3Sanjaysavithri3 Posts: 10
    Monk1 said:

Also, yes arena changes might make grinding more difficult, but you have less than 4K PvP fights.. let’s not pretend you are huge grinder

Yes i am not a huge grinder but I am talking that previous arena was giving quite good units than new ones which was very helpful for like this situations but now have to do so many million points to get units not like previous once
  • Options

Monk1 said:

Yes i am not a huge grinder but I am talking that previous arena was giving quite good units than new ones which was very helpful for like this situations but now have to do so many million points to get units not like previous once
    But by definition and PvP fight count you did not do much old arena either.

The arena is also not responsible for world hunger, but sure someone will Link it somewhere
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I agree, new arena stinks. Unit income from grinding is low but I want that 4* Mr. Nega and I'm halfway there, this my 1st 4* featured grind since I was in beginners bracket when I got 4* Stryfe and Jubilee about 4 months ago, gonna have to sacrifice grinding for that 4* nexus in Summoner Trials cause I need every 4* I can use as I only got 26 5* and 2 6* for rotation, now at 4.5Mil hopefully can grab the champ tomorrow.